Who Will be Next President of the USA?

McBif

My prediction: Alpocalypse Gore. Because why? Because the American electorate just isn't gonna go for a Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton scenario; because Hillary is, well, Hillary; because it will soon become apparent to the electorate that Obama is a fart in a bottle; because McCain is a Republican and not even a media darling rogue Republican is gonna get elected for a long time (and McCain is getting too old); Edwards is too transparently a phony...

Gore's got Hollywood and the mainstream media. Tens of millions of mildly hysterical, rather ignorant people think he's got a message (for example, his film on "Global Warming" is currently being spoon fed to Ontario elementary school students). In no way is he considered "fringe".

So, who in your opinion/prediction will win?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCain would be a good choice but his popularity has fallen.

Obama? I didn't knew he existed till recently.

I think Gore knows being in the political limelights is for morons. That leaves Hillary or my pet dog. By the way, I haven't went to the Humane Society and selected my dog yet. What kind of dog should I select?

Rudy sez

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) - Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday accused former President Clinton of not responding forcefully enough to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing or later terrorist attacks.

The former New York mayor criticized Democrats, accusing them of weakness and naivete in dealing with terrorism. Giuliani made the comments to about 650 business, corporate and political leaders at Regent University, the conservative Christian college founded by religious broadcaster Pat Robertson.

"Islamic terrorists killed more than 500 Americans before Sept. 11. Many people think the first attack on America was on Sept. 11, 2001. It was not. It was in 1993," said the former New York mayor.

Giuliani argued that Clinton treated the World Trade Center bombing as a criminal act instead of a terrorist attack, calling it "a big mistake" that emboldened other strikes on the Khobar Towers housing complex in Saudi Arabia, in Kenya and Tanzania and later on the USS Cole while docked in Yemen in 2000.

And this is the same Rudy who was Mayor of NYC when the NYC Emergency Response Center was moved to the already attached World Trade Center.

Talk about people living in glass houses throwing stones....

If Hillary wins, I think I will puke.

McCain is dead in the water already. Wants to increase the number of troops in Iraq ... the lone ranger.

The only person I would like to see as next President doesn't want to run - Colin Powell.

Archived