Who Will be Next President of the USA?

McBif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly it is set up so that the average man has no chance to really even run.

Oh and Ralph? Not a chance.

Obama? Not a Muslem in the next 100 years. They are still blaimed (right or wrong) will 50% of American problems.

Hilary? No, she is just too hateable.

Gore? Likely not dumb enough to run again.

Guli? Maybe, has a fair shot esp if he came out against BC and got the heart land voter.

Romnie? Doubt it, though he may be the best choice GOP wise.

Is Nader gonna run again? He cost the the Dems the win last time (or was it 2000?).

This time, though, I think the Dem candidate would have to be filmed in flagrante delicto in a child brothel the night before the election before he or (she!) could lose.

I am glad Nader cost someone the election. The libertarian party can never win, but they have proven they are a monkey wrench that can decide an election. This means both parties will reach out to libertarians more to win their vote by taking up their important causes.

The libertarian party is my favorite. They are for lower taxes, smaller government, and more freedom. Sometimes even radically too much freedom! I recall one of their ideas was to dissolve the INS and have a completely open border in and out of the USA. That was before 9/11.

"...The libertarian party can never win, but they have proven they are a monkey wrench that can decide an election...."

Don't think any Libertarian can be accused of this...what is the most votes they ever got in any one election? Ross Perrot and Ralph Nadar on the other hand...hmmm, not sure if Nadar ever got more than the highest Libertarian total, which I think was maybe 1 million votes...?

"... This means both parties will reach out to libertarians more to win their vote by taking up their important causes..."

Doubtful, as the Libertarian philosophy is counter productive to their over all agenda, and neither side really cares about the voters or the country...

Is Nader gonna run again? He cost the the Dems the win last time (or was it 2000?).

This time, though, I think the Dem candidate would have to be filmed in flagrante delicto in a child brothel the night before the election before he or (she!) could lose.

Nader has done that both in 2000 and 2004!!

Archived