Got married!!!

Bkkbound04

As is a common story I too outgrew the P4P scene after a while and got into the chatrooms and had phenominal success in meeting, nurses,teachers, secretaries and pre and post grad students,airline staff etc.The vast majority of them were looking for serious relationships, but I was very much in player mode and enjoyed the game.

Some of those girls I met are still friends, some married farangs some still single.

There was one girl who I'd met 5 yrs ago and she was very reserved and arranging to spend time together was a real drag, either having a chaprone or a carefew that required her being at home by 5pm.4yrs later the relationship evolved moved into another phase,she graduated from UNI and took up a gov teaching post, we became inimate, I genuinely believe she was virgin up until then(not that it was a deal breaker).She knew of my participation in the P4P scene but she had always said she realised she could never be my first GF but she wanted to be my last.For all sorts of reasons culminating a realisation I do in fact love this girl I asked her to marry me and she agreed.The marriage was recently held in Amnat CHaroen.

For the last 18months or so I've had no contact with the P4P scene and surpringly no urge to return.MY limited contributions to this board are minimal but I am an avid reader and value it being here.

JP

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulations........... :beer::_party:

good to hear of a good story and happy ending involving a falang and GTG...........

i hope after all the time and trouble you spent with someone you thought was special will turn out to be wonderful.......... :thumbup:

Sounds like a real keeper. You must have been her special one. Its good to see that in this day and age a relationship that grows without the physical side bein necessary. Again, I think its one of the advantages of chatting online. You get to know them better because the physical part isnt immediately accessible...

congrats :beer:

Archived