Is this plausible? I hope so... :)

junglesoup

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I thought I wanted to be just like God and kill everybody just like God did when he tried drowning everybody in Noah Ark's time"

Well.. does it even deserve a mention ?? I always feel that way...

"I even went and asked some Christians if they wanted to go to Heaven. Each and every one said "Yes!" but when I looked them in the eye and asked them "You want to go now?" They looked at me as if I was a lunatic"

LMAO!! :thumbup:

Hi Colourwolf it was probably the sort of thing you do...I know you have a tendency to pretend to be someone else online

aren't we all someone else online?

i do have great admiration for these confidence tricksters and online scammers...i'll never be as good at pretending to be myself as he/she/it/they is/are pretending to be some smoking hot chick...

And cooking is way to homosexual for you... :smirk:

but you do know that cooking's only gay when you wear an apron, right...and COLORwolf will not wear an apron, or use gay ingredients like amaretto...

Hi Colourwolf it was probably the sort of thing you do...I know you have a tendency to pretend to be someone else online

aren't we all someone else online?

i do have great admiration for these confidence tricksters and online scammers...i'll never be as good at pretending to be myself as he/she/it/they is/are pretending to be some smoking hot chick...

And cooking is way to homosexual for you... :smirk:

but you do know that cooking's only gay when you wear an apron' date=' right...and COLORwolf will not wear an apron, or use gay ingredients like amaretto...[/quote']

Fair point...

I wear an apron, but nothing on under it :D No guessing what I stir the sauce with :)

That reminds me of my Brother chatting with a girl in Canada. When he met her, she took up half a park bench. Luckily he drove a pickup. The pics she sent was of her twenty years earlier and one hundred pounds lighter! Even then they were run through Photoshop! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Archived