Hello Comrads!!!!

B52

:evil: Just wanted to greet all my like minded junkies,,,,I`ll be headed into the grandest land of them all for the second time,,,and I`m going to be on a mission to get the most BANG! for my buck...I realize I`m still a novice so I am looking forward to meeting up with some fellow T360`s,,, I`m in town 7 - to 7/24 so keep meã??

ï¼°ï½Âï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ã?Â

:evil: Just wanted to greet all my like minded junkies,,,,I`ll be headed into the grandest land of them all for the second time,,,and I`m going to be on a mission to get the most BANG! for my buck...I realize I`m still a novice so I am looking forward to meeting up with some fellow T360`s,,, I`m in town 7 - to 7/24 so keep meã??

ï¼°ï½Âï½?ï½?ï½?ï½?ã?Â

Have a great time in Tijuana! :D

Welcome Comrade !

I've had a few Soviet weapons fired at me. Either the weapon was not sighted correctly or the shooter was a bad aim. Either way, they missed.

No grudges though. We are all friends now.

In fact, I think I saw my Zippo for sale at some stall in Saigon couple years back.

Wait! This post is about a newbie traveling to Bangkok. Well, walk down to Annie's and take a look at number 27. Very, very nice sudsey! And she can speak a tad English, a tad Deutch, a tad, Flemish, a tad Danish. And I think she is ambidextrous to boot.

:)

Archived