Thai Girls vs Girls From The Philippines

MooNoi

I've started chatting with a lovely girl from the Philippines on the net lately. Nothing heavy, just some friendly banter and getting-to-know-you kind of stuff. To me, it seems very different from chatting to the average Thai girl who jumps online. It's making me consider a trip back to the Philippines soon to have a bit of a look-see and compare it to LOS. And, sometimes its really nice to be a newbie in a place. No better way to learn IMHO.

But there does seem to be a large difference between Philippine chicks and Thai chicks from what I've noticed so far. I think the English standard being so much better in PI, and the difference religious beliefs have a lot to do with it, but what else?

So... what's the differences between Thai and Philippino girls?? (If any).

I have been to the Philippines twice - once when backpacking and once with farang girlfriend in a past life, so definitely didn't investigate or partake in the P4P scene on either of those visits. :thumbdown:

I know that the average Filipina will speak much better English that her Thai cousins, and probably be catholic instead of Buddhist, but that's about where my knowledge of PI girls ends. :thumbdown: :(

I'd like to know about both working girls in the Philippines and how they differ from Thai bar girls - (more/less mercenary, more reliable to be a good shag when you get them home, trustworthy, have a quick temper or not.. etc. etc).

And also about GFG (Good Filipina Girls - is there such a term??). How do they compare in a long-term relationship to so-called GTG's: are they mostly in it for the financial security / foreign passport? Are they loyal and loving companions in life? Does their concept of "love" differ wildly from the general Thai concept of love?

I know any answers will more-than-likely be generalisations, but that's fine. IMO, stereotypes and generalisations exist for a reason!

Looking forward to reading any thoughts you may have on PG's vs TG's.

(I hope American Caesar and Ultra's 67 read this and comment, knowing that they both have good experience in the Philippines).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally speaking I'd say you don't get quite the same 'us and them' thing in PR. You're a foreigner there but not a falang if that makes sense. I'd say too, I may get shit for this, that Filipinas have a less developed sense of national identity than Thais and maybe less national pride. There are some VERY poor people in PR, more than you will see in Thailand. As a wealthy foreigner (all foreigners are wealthy by local standards) this can mean you get more respect but you will also meet a lot of thieves and liars. Find the RIGHT girl and you will have a loyal and faithful wife but families can be very big in PR and family still comes first.

Bar girls more or less mercenary? Usually depends how long they've been at it and what kind of opinion they have of themselves...like bar girls everywhere.

.....I know that the average Filipina will speak much better English that her Thai cousins,.....

It's unlikely that they'll be cousins, but you never know. :)

Other than that I doubt I'll be of much help on this thread Moo (although I did once spend an excellent evening in Manila, shagging a girl in a jacuzzi).

i have no experience of Filipina BG's but i have been going out with a GFG for a few Years now.

she's a Nurse and is like Thai Girls in one big respect.

she is divorced and all her Family are back home,including her 7 Year old Daughter.

every spare Penny she has is sent back to the Phillipines.

she works all the Hours she can and that does make the relationship hard at times.

i don't know about GTG's but a GFG is something to hold onto.

I spent some time in both Angeles and in Manila/Makati.

PI girls struck me as more fat, and more short-legged.

I was also surprised that I had more to talk about with Thai girls than I did with Filipinas, even though the Fiipinas often spoke more English. The sense of "sanuk" was definitely lacking.

The Filipinas that I got to know in the carnal sense did not hold a candle to the average Thai bargirl.

The taste was enough for me. I returned to Bangkok, and feel no need to explore the PI further.

I am sure that others will feel differently.

So is that saying Filipinas are more devoted to their boyfriends / husbands than Thais on average?

Or just same same but different?

I'm not sure. It's never a good idea to generalize. I do think Filipinas are very emotional and have old fashioned ideas about marriage, family etc. Thais tend to be less serious I find. Mind you some bloke who's had his dick fed to the ducks would probably disagree.

Filipinos are as fanatically catholic as Some Thais are Buddhist...they are both petty and greedy...their families are as intrusive as Thais...maybe slightly more so...Filipino men are not quite as lazy as Thai men...gamble about the same...the women are basically annoying and gossipy...both are good whores...

Was married to a Pinay for way too long...have whored in PI but not as much as in LOS...but over all, I rate them about the same...except Pinoys/Pinays tend to be a bit more ambitious. Both are equally as annoying...

Archived