Thai Girls vs Girls From The Philippines

MooNoi

I do think Filipinas are very emotional and have old fashioned ideas about marriage, family etc.

Only been once many years ago, partly just for Scuba diving - but included a bit of P4P.....

From the stories I read and heard in person it seems that some of the gals have a "Psycotic gene".....but I am sure that if yer find a GFG :smirk: yer will be ok........

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what the OP had in mind. Plenty of short times to be had in Angeles. Manila discos have a good selection of snotty hi-so types. If he's looking for a wife to do some cooking and breeding he should probably hang out in Leyte or Cebu for a while. I always had the most luck with shopgirls in places like Harrison. Buy a shirt and get them to deliver it.

Never been to PI, but I've been with a couple fillipina girls here in the states. They were definitely into sex way more than any Thai I've been with. They were both also very americanized, which may have made a difference. Niether was a real serious relationship so the family thing never came up, but I've heard that once marraige comes into the picture the family is a BIG part of it.

Generally speaking I'd say you don't get quite the same 'us and them' thing in PR. You're a foreigner there but not a falang if that makes sense. I'd say too, I may get shit for this, that Filipinas have a less developed sense of national identity than Thais and maybe less national pride. There are some VERY poor people in PR, more than you will see in Thailand. As a wealthy foreigner (all foreigners are wealthy by local standards) this can mean you get more respect but you will also meet a lot of thieves and liars. Find the RIGHT girl and you will have a loyal and faithful wife but families can be very big in PR and family still comes first.

I'm with Chuck for once :thumbup:. I know nothing about the bar scene in PI, but I was once married to a Filipina, and family is everything - even when the girl herself would prefer a little more Western-style distance.

Certainly Filipinos are the least nationalistic people in the world. In fact if there is any other immigrant group here in the Dominion that doesn't sit around bitching about their hosts 7/24, I haven't heard about them.

Finally, guys like us have far more in common with the English speaking, Christian, more Westernized ("300 years in a Spanish convent followed by 50 in Hollywood") Flips than with the Thais who in comparison might as well come from the Planet Zongo. If that's what one wants...

Well thank you for the endorsement McBif. I'm really touched. Tell the truth I'm not very impressed with the current crop of punters. Too politically correct by far. PR is a bonanza for first class pussy. Transportation and hotels are terrible. Lousy food but heaps of available pussy...and not just in the bars. You just need to use a bit of imagination. Come on guys....get off those keyboards and get creative!!

The old adage hasn't been mentioned yet, so I'll say it: When a Thai girl looks at you, she sees an ATM, a Flip girl sees a green card.

While my experience in the PI (limited to MNL) is far less than Thailand, I find the BG experience to be pretty similar. Never had a Flip try to leave me in the morning. They'll hang out as long as they can, which is usually the case for LT in Thailand.

I also married a GFG (stateside) and, yes, family is everything, same as the Thais and Asians in general. Fortunately, in our case, it was her family that helped is out financially (a lot), rather than the reverse.

Stopped by my wife's house a few weeks ago, and I was surprised to see Buddhist paraphernalia all over the living room. Seems she is changing her religion.

I spent three to four years 'mongering In Thailand and the PI traveling between the two regularly. In nearly every regard the girls are the same. Maybe a few more lookers in Angeles bars.

The principal difference is that most of the PI girls want out of there. They want to get married and get taken home by the husband. They'll do what ever it takes to achieve that. This also applies to many of the good girls as well.

There are good girls to be had, but they are as rare as hen's teeth.

Note that the difference between the rich and poor is very clear - you are either swimming in it or you have nothing. Guess which end of the scale you're more likely to run into.

They are extremely emotional and do get violent - more the norm than the exception. (I had a chat with a counsellor who works with troubled families).

I did the Flip scene in Sillypore (try Lucky Plaza at ten in the morning on a Sunday and you'll see what I mean - maids galore hoping to snag a boyfriend or supplement their income).

It will be extremely rare to meet an honest one. Try this with the Thais - ask them the classic (I'm not trying to be racist here, just bear with me) 'When confronted with an Indian and a cobra, which one do you shoot first?' but add the Flip into the equation - see what kind of answers you get. (KS, if you think it's a little OTT, you're welcome to delete this bit, ta)

I've worked with both Flips and Thais overseas, got to know the families and then an in-depth overview of their cultures and sub-cultures - why do you think I eventually ended up here? Yes, I'm biased. Put it down to personal experiences/ observations.

My two baht worth...

I don't know what the OP had in mind. Plenty of short times to be had in Angeles. Manila discos have a good selection of snotty hi-so types. If he's looking for a wife to do some cooking and breeding he should probably hang out in Leyte or Cebu for a while. I always had the most luck with shopgirls in places like Harrison. Buy a shirt and get them to deliver it.

Home delivery what a great idea.... :beer::neener:

Archived