Thai Girls vs Girls From The Philippines

MooNoi

Oh I had some great times in PR. I had an apartment in Ermita when things were really hopping. Before '91. Loads of bars on Del Pilar. Rols, Raymonds, Rosie's Diner were crawling with freelancers. Tower Hotel Disco. Harrison and Robinson Plazas were great places to pick up girls. Or just put the word out you were looking for a girlfriend. If you needed a break you could go to Clarke or Olongapo. What passes for entertainment now in Makati and Pasay is a joke (don't you love it when old guys say things like that).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
entertainment now in Makati and Pasay is a joke (don't you love it when old guys say things like that).

Yeah. I can't wait until about 10-15 years into the future when I'm old so I can post stuff like:

"Remember when you could get a shag in Bangkok for 1500 baht long time, beers were only 140 baht and Nana and Soi Cowboy closed at 1.00am, not like the 9.00pm it is now! It's still only 35 baht to get into a taxi though, so that's cool! Ah... those were the days." :)

As you are looking for generalizations I put some together:

â?¢ Filipinas and Thais look pretty similar and it happens quite often that a Filipina is taken for a Thai in Bangkok or vice versa. In general same height but the average Filipina is 3-4 kg heavier due to the popular American Fast Food culture.

â?¢ Another observation I did is that Thais have in general much better teeth. Probably due to the higher living standard and healthier food.

â?¢ I personally consider the average Thai girl looking better than the average Filipina but that might be due to the height/weight ratio and the awful dressing style of many.

â?¢ On contrary I consider the top notch Philippines girls to be prettier; some Mestizas (Spanish orgin) are absolutely stunning. Though they arenâ??t that easy to get and know what they are worth.

Having worked in Manila for 6 months I can ensure that it is much easier to data a normal Filipina. Yahoo chat is full of them, they are absolutely chat addicts. Also much less competition than in Bangkok as for every foreigner you have in Manila, you will have 10 in Bangkok. Another good thing is that the Philippines population is still growing by 3-4% while Thailandâ??s population is declining. Thus the Philippines might the place to retire as supplies of young cuties wonâ??t dry off any soon.

Prices for P4P in Manila are similar to Bangkok and Angles is cheaper than Pattaya. I somehow love the fixed price of 1000 â?? 1200 Peso for girl and bar. No annoying price discussions here. Girls in Angeles are in general younger (30-50%) under 21 years due to the lack of age controls. Another good thing is that in Angeles it is always LT except of course YOU want her to leave early.

In the bed I think it is more down to the individual and the sympathy involved. I had good and bad experiences in both countries.

Anyway, if you have the change you should give the Philippines a try. It is definitely worth it. I opted for Thailand not because of the girls but because the living standard is better, safer and much much better foodâ?¦.

Having worked in Manila for 6 months I can ensure that it is much easier to data a normal Filipina. Yahoo chat is full of them, they are absolutely chat addicts.

You seem to be right. I've been chatting with an 18 year old Filipina on Yahoo for a while now.

Does anyone find that Filipinas are very fickle? As in, if someone better comes along they will dump you quickly. Or how would they compare to a thai girl in this regard?

While working in Manila back in 2002 I haven't been successful in the chat rooms. Living in P'Burgos I spent hours in internet cafes following live football online as the coverage in the Philippines is poor.

I always had many girls, mostly BG (but same applies for the normal Filipina), around me chatting with foreigners, especially the US. They weren't interested in me at all. Some I chatted up nevertheless and asked why waste their time with guys thousands of miles away. Their standard answer always has been that they are looking for a BF abroad, who marries them and take them out of the country. Their objective was clearly to leave the Philippines.

So if you are living abroad, preferably in the US, and talk about bringing them to your country, you will be THE GUY for them.

Odd note, I find Pinays generally more interested in marriage for marriage sake than Thai girls who seem to look at it more as a business deal...or cost of doing business.

Also agree, Pinays seem more interested in leaving the PI than TGs seem in leaving Thailand...

Oddly though, Pinays usually want to come here work hard, make lots of money so they can send hideously large boxes of gifts (pasalubong) home to their families...they also want to make a ton of money, so they can return home, retire and lord it over the others...Pinays are also more likely to want to bring their family here/there (as in your home country) to stay with you...

Tough call as to which one is more blindly loyal to their home country...though Pinoys generally have a connection to the USA.

Tough call as to which one is more blindly loyal to their home country...though Pinoys generally have a connection to the USA.

OH: There is no doubt in my mind that most Thai ladies would prefer to remain in Thailand, whereas most Flips want to relocate, especially to the USA, to make money for their family. I can't be bothered to look it up, but a ridiculous proportion of the PI economy is driven by money earned and sent back from overseas.

My nephew has a successful business sending nurses overseas from Manila. The whole block where his office is located are doing similar business - I like to watch the ones that are training girls to dance and go to Japan. :shocked: Try flying Sillypore-Manila near Christmas time, and the flight will be full of Flip workers returning from the ME. They will cheer when the plane touches down on their home soil (I'm not sure I'm proving my point here, other than to say they really don't want to work abroad - they have to).

It's sad, considering the fast track the nation was on, being English speaking, relatively well educated, and closely allied to the US. But they (or they and we) fucked it all up, and there are few opportunities there, so everyone wants out.

Ireland had a brain-drain problem back in the 70s, when their economy was going to shit. They were able to reverse the situation. But the PI stands little chance of doing that anytime soon, due to the perserverant corruption.

Not that I'm totally against corruption. I sent you that photo of me and Imelda, didn't I? If I didn't, I will. Meeting her made me so much more nationalistic! :D

Wow, I met Imelda when I was about 2...we have a photo of her reading my adopted sister's class a story to promote her literacy program (it worked!) I actually respected the Marcos's. Corrupt yes, but things ran very well under him, and the country was on the right track...could have been big. Agree, the biggest thing killing them is their "brain drain."

I remember when Subic and Clarke were closing (the Mount Pinatubo eruption had a lot to do with that) a lot of Pinoys were optimistic. I was there at the time. 'Now finally we are taking charge of our own country' was heard a lot. Mayor Gordon and his wife in Olongapo were particularly pleased to close down the bars and open a free trade zone. A major factor being FedEx ironically.

Some people have done well out of it no doubt but somehow it didn't work out for the ordinary folks.

Archived