Thai Girls vs Girls From The Philippines

MooNoi

Filipinos are as fanatically catholic as Some Thais are Buddhist...they are both petty and greedy...their families are as intrusive as Thais...maybe slightly more so...Filipino men are not quite as lazy as Thai men...gamble about the same...the women are basically annoying and gossipy...both are good whores...

Was married to a Pinay for way too long...have whored in PI but not as much as in LOS...but over all, I rate them about the same...except Pinoys/Pinays tend to be a bit more ambitious. Both are equally as annoying...

There you go.No messing with words from this man.

He tells it like it is! :applause:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember when Subic and Clarke were closing (the Mount Pinatubo eruption had a lot to do with that) a lot of Pinoys were optimistic. I was there at the time. 'Now finally we are taking charge of our own country' was heard a lot. Mayor Gordon and his wife in Olongapo were particularly pleased to close down the bars and open a free trade zone. A major factor being FedEx ironically.

Some people have done well out of it no doubt but somehow it didn't work out for the ordinary folks.

Last I heard, FedEx was pulling out of the PI and going to China, sighting a corrupt government in PI and cheaper labor in China...supposedly all the corruption was really pissing them off every time they needed to extend contracts and what not...

The bottom line is, the PI went to shit when "People power/yellow brigade" took over and ousted Marcos, like it or not...many Pinoys now admit this. Additionally, the U.S. bases gave much needed jobs (not just to whores and bars). The Ship building/repair facility took a heavy hit, and cost thousands of jobs...

Back to topic...while Pinays have that nasty streak to them (mine was a mix of Spanish, Chinese Muslim and Malay/Filipino), I think they might tend to stay a bit more loyal in the long run...though who knows now a days? or when dealing with whores, all bets are off...or are they?

Politics aside, Ermita, Olongapo and Angeles were a punters paradise when the bases were open. It was a kind of madness...cheap, thousands of girls, no AIDS, best time I ever had. And I saw a lot of really sweet girls get their hearts broken.

Pinay's can be dishonest and vicious for sure. 'When dealing with whores, all bets are off...' but some of those nurse types used to be the salt of the earth. Maybe not any more. All depends what you're looking for I guess.

My Ex was/is a nurse...she was o.k. had her moments...but she was a bit fucked up, had other issues...if I honestly had to call it, I might say your best/better bet if looking for a wife, *might* be in the PI...but it is tough call...

Sort of a cruel trick when you think about it...the hottest looking women can also be the most annoying...wait, that is all women...never mind...

Oddly though, Pinays usually want to come here work hard, make lots of money so they can send hideously large boxes of gifts (pasalubong) home to their families...they also want to make a ton of money, so they can return home, retire and lord it over the others...

OH, the boxes! Memories!

The family I was married into for seven years had no interest, though, in retiring to the Philippines (though they liked a lordly visit every few years). Dunno if it makes a difference, but my family was Ilocano and of farming stock (with no BG bullshit).

I should perhaps add that I was treated to a level of respect from the family that was actually embarrassing and of course utterly undeserved. For example, I would have to fight to pay for a beer or whatever; I was treated with unbounded generosity: Totally unlike the equivalent Thai experience (so I gather).

So I say to any young fellas out there misguided enough to be interested in marriage: If you positively must, take the Flip over the Thai.

I did forget to mention the family crap...far less crap with Pinoys...well, maybe crap of a different type? they do still want/look for stuff, but they do treat you a lot better than I hear/see Thais treating farangs...Pinoys consider themselves "the Americans of Asia" and don't seem to have the crap hangups Thais have...

Did I mention you will have to get used to rice sacks in the living room..? until they realize there is no need to stockpile for the typhoon season... :)

Illocos? Norte? Marcos country! mine was from Mindanao...ever go up to the rice terraces? or the Marcos face carved in stone? Baguio is nice, cool weather, expensive! Tocloban City was interesting as well...now that I think about it all, PI isn't so bad...the food is o.k. but still not as good as Thai...and the shit they do to spaghetti is just perverse!

Oh man, did you ever try Casa Marcos in Manila?

I think they had a few restaurants, but now they are all gone. It was a Spanish Restaurant, they'd fry your steak in garlic, so it had crispy garlic all over it. Then you had a bottle of 'Marcos sauce' at your table, in case you needed more. Marcos sauce was a vinaigrette full of fresh garlic.

Yummy, if you like garlic.

As I said, the restaraunts are all gone now, but the family still sells the Marcos sauce out of their home, and in-laws bring bottles back for me. Killer stuff!

Not sure I ever had that one, the Ex did often put garlic in white viniger as a dipping sauce. I also added some chillies...

I love the Kilawin pusit...got stuck with the Ahso Kilawin once...and who hasn't had the Balut trick pulled on them...? :) My favorite dish is maybe Calderatta Kambing...good stuff...

Did your ex put ketchup on EVERYTHING? or use Soy sauce (Tuyo) on fruit? ah the memories...

Nah, mine was a strange bird. Likes Filipino food but never tried to force it upon me. She often cooked her own meal at home and ran out to a restaurant to get me something to go.

Her father wouldn't allow the kids to speak Tagalog in the house. Had to be English or Spanish. :dunno:

Old school. Nice family, anyway.

Archived