What did this GTG really mean

BJ_Blackowitz

I know a GTG who works office and used to work the golfclub I am a member (read my Trip reports)

shes 25 and rather pretty, speaks good english and is educated

while chatting MSN ( we chat every now and then)

this must have been Thai time 01:30 AM on a friday night

She told me her week was a traing week bla die bla

I tell

[color:green]"you must be tired, get some rest and w'll speak [/color]

She replies

[color:red]hhaae

But wish u were here na

we had alots fun to do

[/color]

Now was this a direct invite to bust her cherry next time we meet ? :sex:

Not really, but since she knows I am married ( and I do not want to be to pushy towards her , but still like her)

If she would invite I would not reject off course..

my experience with GTG is not that vast yet....

In faranglandf the above would have been a direct invitation to Bust the cherrie.

What were you doing chatting with her?! I only ask because the same question works the other way... you're both looking for something in the otherwise vapid nonsense of chat communication (apologies if your chat talks rise above the level of my own, all I know is that if I'm chatting to a cute office girl that I sort of know in Thailand, I'm thinking of something less than innocent).

Probably she did mean something a little tempting, but maybe more along the lines of a sensuous plate of som tam pla raa khao niaw at the hip local dating spot than busting her cherry right away. Or maybe a Starbucks? But don't worry, that 260 baht White Chocolate Mocchiato is one of the required steps towards Golf-Office Girl's tender cherry (cherry being a relative term...)... just take it one long, boring step at a time, and when you've tired of the GTGs, join us in our shameless pursuit of the classic TBG!

And yeah, I take your Trip Report comment as a challenge, and resolve to do my best to help revive the dying genre on Thai360...

Cheers,

YimSiam

Don't know whether this is off topic but at least it is related to the header of this thread.

I personally think that the term good Thai girl (GTG) can be very misleading, e.g. Why canâ??t a BG be a good Thai girl? Isnâ??t it rather discriminating?

In this forum the GTG term is rather used for girls that are not in the P4P scene. So NP4PG (non P4P girl) would probably a more appropriate description. On the other hand even the P4P scene isnâ??t as black and white as many expats here know. If times are bad and the rent is due a so called GTG can easily turn into hooker here in LOS.

Anybody got a better definition for GTG?

Archived