New Surin Agogo/Coyote Bar

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Visited this new place last night with a friend. It's called 'Oops! Coyote Pub'. Nice place, large, good AC, good looking dancers, BF-able. I'll give some prices once I know them. The average at the other Surin agogo bars is 1500 LT, but they will ask for 3000 LT to start the negotiations.

It's on the main street that passes in front of the Thong Tarin Hotel. If you were standing in front of the Thong Tarin hotel with the hotel to your back it is the soi in front of you. Take a right out front of the hotel and just follow the main soi and you will see the Oops Coyote Pub about 2 blocks down on your right. It is past the soi where Speed3 disco is located, which can be easily seen as you walk down the street. Just keep going past the Speed3 disco and it is not much further down the street.

Cent

Julian,

You'll get the results/info from my 'crash test dummy' friend once he partakes and gathers the info. He has a Surin Witch but she seems less likely to feed ducks and not as handy with cutting tools as my own, plus he is a butterfly already so good to use as the crash test dummy, as he is already putting himself in 'harm's way'. :D

I'm merely the reporter for the cause, not one of the front line army.

Cent

Archived