IRRATATIONS.

sayjann

after match analysis is pointless really.

it does nothing during the Game itself.

a Player could score the winning Goal and then be banned later on,but will the Games result be changed?........no chance.

things need to be addressed straight away.

the 4th Official is only there to be a Sub in case of injury or to tell the Ref that a Manager swore and deserves to be sent off and fined after a hearing.

let's have a 5th Official watching a monitor and in touch with the Ref.

we all know that TV can spot any incident within Seconds so why not use the technology?.

it's used in other Sports and doesn't take that much time.

the Officials are infalliable and that's not their fault,but crucial mistakes can make a difference.

what pisses me off is that the attacking Team are supposed to get the advantage in a tight offside decision,but this rerale happens.

the Defence get the majority of decisions........

SJ, I m surprised you want TV evidence used during the game...think of all those penalties that UTD have been awarded over the years...you may only have won half the PL titles if TV evidence had been used... :D

Only joking man...could nt resist.

I agree they should use this method...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a problem though......cost.

a new thing at Wimbledon this Year is that Players are allowed to challenge a close call.

it takes seconds to see the result and shown to the whole crowd.

but only operationable on the 3 major Courts,not every Court.

if this was put into Football i can see it will only be implemented in the PL.

but every Team in the 4 Leagues deserve the same chance of visual evidence of a mistake.

what irritates you in Football?.

i have a list,in no particular order.

1.non English People thinking they know about English Football,get back to your 3rd rate Leagues........

Actually, here in the US of A we have a fifth or sixth rate league ... no one is quite sure which it is, as no one really cares.

BTW, thank you SOOOO much for sending us Mr. Spice Beckinghampton. There are literally dozens of us who cannot wait to see him play for the LA Cosmos, or Earthquakes, or whatever the fark they are called.

Nobody cares about 'soccer' here, and right or wrong, they probably never will.

Beckham, as you know, is just cashing in. He will be our next Hollywood action hero. When the steroids catch up to Arnold, he will be our next Governor.

And we will actually be able to understand his English!

He needs to dump that bitch, though.

i was in the US 3/4 Months ago and while the older American has more interest in other sports i did spend time with a large group of People who love the Game.

kids from 9-18 were playing the Game 7 Days a Week and the Girls were pretty good.

my Cousin has no interest in American sports,only Football.

Beckham is his hero and the reason why he started to play Football.

for around 6 Years now i have had to tape every Game that Beckham has played and post to the US.

these kids are the future of the Game in the US but the Sporting infrastructure has no interest in promoting Football as it is a Sport which the Americans cannot claim to be the World's best and that rankles.

still not a British National who invited him to ply his wares in the good old USA.

nobody in the UK was silly enough to offer him that much Money........ :shocked:

seems like a case of too much Money and little sense in the USA......... :sad:

all that for a Player in his twilight........ :rotfl:

still not a British National who invited him to ply his wares in the good old USA.

nobody in the UK was silly enough to offer him that much Money........ :shocked:

seems like a case of too much Money and little sense in the USA......... :sad:

all that for a Player in his twilight........ :rotfl:

Chump change for Uncle Phil

Archived