A bit of my Pattaya, June 2007

ThaiSmile

yeah, realised that when i clicked onto page one... nice

Well, when I clicked on p1, I didn't look at the date. I thought it was a new post this week, liked the story and wondered if he was writing about someone I know in Pattaya quite well , naming her Neung instead of XXXXX.

Only at the end did I see it was five years old.

Very believable story, Neung is the spitting image of an old regular of mine (currently in Jail I think) , and I have accompanied various girls to abortion clinics, not always sure if I was or wasn't the dad ( first time, I wasn't, second time he who was the dad of the first foetus paid for aborting what was probably mine, since I paid 5 month earlier when she aborted his.

Then she and I split, she married him and gave him three more live babies. Then he died in a car crash, and a few years later she came visiting back here in LOS, binging her tribe and spent a night getting wasted with me, and renewing our past carnal knowledge.

Old story, but as bizarre and believable as YimSiam's

TIT!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Encore,

May be the same girls, probably not - the story is always interesting the first time you experience it, but then the second and third time something similar happens, the second or third time you go through the events with a new girl, it becomes clear how frequently these same stories occur. These two girls both "went inside" after this story, one is apparently out now and back living with family somewhere on the eastern coast side, the other has been in jail maybe the past six months or so. The kid involved in the story - amazingly - is a robust four year old luuk kreung, healthy as a horse, smart & strong -- and has given me chance to think more than a few times about how strange and lucky/unlucky life can be. There we were, spending our few days trying to get rid of that baby a few years ago, and now here that baby is - growing up.

YimSiam

• 4 years later...

Update: the mom of the kid in this story finally got out of jail after four years plus I think, ran into her on the sidewalk on Soi 11 as I came out from getting a haircut in the middle of the day - still the same unsinkable lady, though now looking a bit worse for wear and probably not much luck looking for farang these days with her looks pretty worn. But glad to see her out and about - and her daughter is healthy and happy, just another luuk kreung kid going to school in Isaan, daughter of a mystery farang dad... Gave her some walking money and wished her well, was a great reminder of the old times, the good times, the mad times...