EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

Suggestion..

You may want to include a couple more Villa players :D

Well, your triple clean sheet only lasted 10 minutes!! Should have lost more points for the 2nd goal AND Villa should have played most of the match with 10 players. Gardner is the luckiest bloke in the Premier this weekend - I think the ref must have felt sorry for him when he saw the look on his face!! Still, a point is as much as we deserved.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, here's a list of the Thai360 teams which have qualified AND survived the first round of the Fantasy Cup (in no particular order)

1. Germania

2. Peppermint Athletic

3. Norfolk'n'Good Utd

4. recordbreakinmackems

5. Prowlers

6. Mekongs Meanderers

7. Onyewu's Left Nut

8. playskool#1off

9. Soi Park Gooners

10. The Blue Halooo

11. Aston Villa

That's 11 teams out of 27. A little disappointing to be honest. Congrats to those who've made it :up:

These teams will progress to round 2 and I'll buy a few cold beers for the last Thai360 team standing :beer:

Let's hope we (Thai360) can stay in this Cup for as long as possible. It's tough though as some of the teams which got 70+ points were knocked out whereas others with fewer points were lucky enough to have been drawn against weaker opponents.

It's a nice addition though and..as I've mentioned earlier.. I'll buy the best cup fighter of our league a few cold ones :beer:

Archived