EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai360 teams which will progress to round 3 and still in the race for the cold :beer:

1. Peppermint Athletic

2. Norfolk'n'Good Utd

3. Onyewu's Left Nut

4. Mekongs Meanderers

5. Soi Park Gooners

6. Aston Villa

P.S. list is getting frightening short :(

Wow, after two rounds, that's about a fifth only that's left!

I'm definitely on my way up, finally had some consecutive good scores in a row and climbed a few places with the next few places within immediate reach.

Same thing happened last season and I ended 2nd!

Looking at the top 12 teams I am surprised at the amount of transfers made by other competitiors.

I may be languishing in 7th Place but apart from 1 transfer,Gordon as my Sub Goalie who I have never used, I still have the same squad that I started the season off with.

Hmmm maybe if I had time to study form and to chop and change every week I may be in a better position :dunno:

Wow, after two rounds, that's about a fifth only that's left!

I'm definitely on my way up, finally had some consecutive good scores in a row and climbed a few places with the next few places within immediate reach.

Same thing happened last season and I ended 2nd!

As long as you don't outdo yourself this year all is fine :)

Looking at the top 12 teams I am surprised at the amount of transfers made by other competitiors.

I may be languishing in 7th Place but apart from 1 transfer,Gordon as my Sub Goalie who I have never used, I still have the same squad that I started the season off with.

Hmmm maybe if I had time to study form and to chop and change every week I may be in a better position :dunno:

Yeah, probably so, although main reason why I have 20 transfer is because injuries. Otherwise I'd have way fewer. I'm trying to keep the same squad but injuries and suspensions force me to tweak every gameweek.

Wow' date=' after two rounds, that's about a fifth only that's left!

Same thing happened last season and I ended 2nd![/quote']

As long as you don't outdo yourself this year all is fine :)

Already starting to get scared :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Thai360 teams still in the Fantasy Cup....

1. Mekong Meanderers

2. Soi Park Gooners

3. Aston Villa

P.S. we said goodbye to our highest scoring team...ironically enough... :dunno:

P.P.S. I still don't understand why Santa Cruz's assist's been taken away. I've seen the highlights several times and his superb backwards header put Roberts in position to run a good few yards to the goal and score. One of the better assists I've seen and he deserves credit for it. Well...if he'd received points for it Mekong would have left us as well...so maybe a good thing? :)

:beer:

Update:

Thai360 teams still in the Fantasy Cup:

Not so good :(

Anyway, last teams standing were Villa, Soi Park Gooners and Mekong Meanderers, so I'll buy these three good folks a few cold ones. :beer:

Archived