July Friday the 13th

rickfarang

Careful with the pictures Mr. Dog.....

....Just remember what...ALMOST...happened last time "someone" got loose with a camera!!!!!!....or should that be....someone got loose...555555

I, for one, am all in favour of banning cameras from anywhere within a 200 metre radius of ME....lol...

....They're still "Very clean" though....55555

Have fun "Ya mongrel"

Cheers DC

I was very happy to see those who came to Gulliver's last Friday. Cavanami, Zen4dummies, DDDave, and some really good guys who refused to be identified were there. It was a real kick.

Afterward, some of us made the rounds at Soi Cowboy. Much more fun that doing it solo.

Some of the regulars did not appear as expected. I hope some of them -Nervous_dog, Kuhn Sanuk, and maybe even SuaDum and Cent would add so much to the evening. Old Hippie, when will you get to Bangkok, and how about buffalo_bill -I think you were in town but for some reason did not show.

In any case, it was very nice to see so many familiar faces and to finally associate a face the the legendary Cavanami. It was a lot of fun, and a great change of pace from normal evening activities.

Archived