CSLoxInfo ADSL is truly horrible. Any good ones?

Paillote

I used to buy the CsLox dial up card, 189 Baht for 20 hours.

At the ranch here in the On Nut area, I would always get 50Kb+, but I know that if you are at a hotel that goes thru a PBX (phone switching system) your speed will be in the 28Kb region.

Yes, today is better and cheaper but just getting back from the USA with minimum ADSL speeds in the (real) 1MB area, LOS is way behind but still OK.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admittedly I wasn't expecting full DL speeds when I joined true, and if fact I was just hoping for decent speeds as for my work, which is generally between 6am - 1pm.

To my surprise thus far, its been quite good. There a days when I get on and download at between 220 KB - 260KB which is about my speed limit, however other times when I start to DL something after 4pm I only get half the speed of about 100 KB - 150KB. It's like I,ve missed the queue and got the dregs..heheheheh

Anyway, so far, so good.

Maco,

Its good to hear you are happy (so far) with TRUE Hi-Speed, as I said previously I moved over to them about 6 months ago and have been very satisfied with them, well as satisfied as one can be in Thailand.

As you are probably aware TRUE have undergone major expansions and investments over the past year or so, with Orange and UBC (now True-Vision) and the introduction of TRUE Hi-Speed.

My wifes sister and my brother in law both work for TRUE, Sis-in-law was / is involved in the corporate expansion and bro-in-law is a high level Engineer on the network and systems side of the corporation. Since I have more than an average working knowledge of networks I could discuss with bro-in-law what upgrades were being made to the system at the time and what future upgrades were planned to support current bandwidth, based on what he told me I had no hesitation to changing ISP and will not hesitate in the future to recommending them to anone who asks.

Archived