BBC- Attacks the Queen!!!

Bkkbound04

:shocked:

The BBC listed clip claiming the Queen flounced out of a photoshoot in a huff.

BBC News

The truth is no such thing happened!!!

Just a nasty malicious false clip edited deliberately & leaked as if it was fact. I hope the leaker is found and full public dislosure made and I'd like to know the ethnic origin of this person

Clearly the BBC are run by a bunch of left wing anti establishment cretins who should be placed in the tower and beheaded live on the 6 oclock news. :evil:

On a more serious note its time to crush the BBC as an organisation get rid of it, it has served to long for any good it does, time to slash the budget, make them return to producinglow life public services movies about road safety. :soapbox:

JP

Guest lazyphil

bunch of wankers, why cant they use their energys to make such classics as open all hours etc rather than be insulting knobheads. unrelated to this incedent i'd like to see orla guerin used as shark bait on satterlite fishing channel, dozy mare.

i really object to paying my sky subs and tv licence why the fuck cant i unsubscribe from the bbc and just have all the other channels payed on my sky account??!!

I am proclaiming a fatwa:

Do not watch the BBC.if you do you will suffer dire consequences, emotional trauma due to boredem and frustration followed by having a bad nights sleep and irritabilty with your partner or pet..

Take heed my brothers.

:grouphug:

JP

PS

Should you own a four legged pet the fatwa applies. Unless the afforsaid pet is blind and deaf or dead

Ah, bless the little cotton socks of the Bristish state broadcasting service.

In some quarters (ahem) it is suggested that the BBC were at it again with their anti-American agenda. (Note to US citizens - in my experience there is no such thing emanating from normal Brits. It's just these wankstain fucks at the BBC. Cunts, the lot of 'em) : the photographer bird is American y'see.

Not her fault at all. Nothing to do with her in fact. Check out the portrait photo she got of the Queen. It's really very good.

Incidentally - I am not a royalist. Don't believe everything you read in the Bangkok Post. Unless it's by Eric Bhart. (Sniggers)

Archived