JP Bar... yup, it rocks

Free2Fly

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, a thread on the JP bar, finally... now there is an institution to which I am eternally grateful :up::worship::applause: , and where I can often be found enjoying a romantic morning as the sun comes up to pounding pattaya dance music... :chili::chili: And if torrenova held the table from 2-9 one day, that's a damn fine accomplishment (I can usually barely hold my JP glass, let alone a pool table, but that's another issue). I'm sure there were many bitter bgs and farang that morning! :mad::mad::mad:

As to JP bar being sloppy seconds - that may be so from time-to-time or girl-to-girl, but generally is not the case - many of those girls are very dedicated, and may make the JP bar their first stop of the night, though others float in on the Marine two-step (living to the endless thump-thump unsk-unsk rhythm of Marine 1... and 2... and 1... and 2...).

Very helpful staff :thumbup: , they will generally sort out a nice place to sit for you, help you with any introductions you might need (if you're the shy type, tho I'm not), and they are always happy to help resolve any conflicts that might arise! :scared::shakehead:boxing::rotfl:

Now, that place would just be heaven if it had a touch of air conditioning, and some decent djs -- you really have to lower your standards to enjoy the music, but some say that lowering standards is what Pattaya's all about :stirthepo , so hell, I do it.

Cheers and long-life to JP bar, :beer: , the bar that never :sleeping: !

YimSiam :p

Good summary Mr YimSiam.

Left that gig at 9am again this morning... :drunk::drunk::drunk: ... last seen flying down Second Rd hanging on for dear life on the back of a bike owned by what would turn out to be my most refreshingly, sexually deviant f*cks this trip. :angel:

'Top One, Nice One, Get Sorted...'

Archived