Warning to everyone, HIV test came back positive...

junglesoup

JS - Pigland obviously has a couple problems that need to be sorted out and will be very angry until he does so. I don't understand why he would take that potshot.

Even if you have completely wronged, disrespected, and/or murdered his relatives that was uncalled for and lacks any merit. Once again keep taking care of the mental side of the coin and don't let any of the negativity get to you.

What a prick.

No JS' date=' you're not deluding yourself... HIV gives people such a positive attitude to life that's why they're dying to get it...

[/quote']

This the absolute most disgusting comment I have ever read on this board.

:banghead:

...Arsenal Will be nowhere near the Mighty Man United this season...

Hmmn. Close call. :hmmm:

jack :help:

Only joking, trying to lighten it up a bit, lads. Chris knows I wish him well. Or will do when he checks his private mailbox. :rolleyes:

No JS' date=' you're not deluding yourself... HIV gives people such a positive attitude to life that's why they're dying to get it...

[/quote']

This the absolute most disgusting comment I have ever read on this board.

:banghead:

...Arsenal Will be nowhere near the Mighty Man United this season...

Hmmn. Close call. :hmmm:

jack :help:

Only joking, trying to lighten it up a bit, lads. Chris knows I wish him well. Or will do when he checks his private mailbox. :rolleyes:

FJ,

Good call! :soccer:

Good show. I am glad to hear that you have had good news and are regaining a positive attitude to life. Yes, there's no reason why in this day and age you shouldn't die at a ripe old age.

One good thing about this forum is that just about all the chaps seem to support the use of condoms. Oldtimer does also do even though it impairs my performance at times.

The only exception is after I take a TG or two over to the local hospital where we all get tested, Never used to be this way in BKK back in the old days, but then an HIV free world won't return again...in my lifetime anyway.

The only exception is after I take a TG or two over to the local hospital where we all get tested,

wouldn't be so confident in that!

- test does not show positive during first 1-6 months after infection, but you can infect others

- high failure rate of tests

- to exclude with high security you have to do several different tests

I believe the HIV test to be 100% accurate. At least the doc told me that. Its clerical and admin errors which give false postives...then again it depends on the type of test used. The ones used in the big hospitals I would say are accurate 100%?

3 months is the recommended testing window. Most docs dont recommend another test at 6 months. Its quite rare to seroconvert after 3 months...

JS,

Your post made me realise that my decision to be a GTG is correct and prompt in this world.

Also, a full blood work before sexual intercourse for 3 months is nescessary for every couple, esp. potential marriage couples. Sadly most Thai women don't realise this and they don't get the info. So many of them ended up contracting HIV from their husbands.

• jigger unpinned this topic