Warning to everyone, HIV test came back positive...

junglesoup

It's not a new development. They basically say that the individuals who are taking combination antiretroviral therapy on regular basis and do not develop mutations of the virus stay healthy.

I do not have access to the full article @ The Lancet, but the article abstract is available here for all (need free registration)

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673607609489/abstract

Took me 1 hour to read page 1 to 16, but it was surely worth the time!

No idea who u are, Mr. JS, but i admire your bravery, you do show you dont give up just like that and this attitude will pull you through your "struggle" a very long way.

As for me, i had i think 4 times dangerous bareback-contact myself in BKK 2 and 3 years ago with some chicks @ Khao Sarn rd (Gulliver),mainly due to alcohol and some reception girl frm Sawasdee Inn hotel but.....testing is not an option for me unless it is required.

Someday it will and that day will come but not now.

No more barebacking for me, thats for sure...

You take it easy Mr. JS, have a clear optimistic mind and live healthy and you will do just fine

chiao

D.

• 1 month later...

I've been retired in Pattaya since April '07. I have two very good friends here, also retired. Mr A has been here for 14 years and is an avid bare-backer. He sleeps with an average of 2 new girls per week (that he finds on the beach) and says he has had gonorea twice and chlamydia once. He says that he cannot "perform" with condoms. The other guy. Mr B has been here for only 6 months....unfortunately he got herpes in his first week from a go-go girl, and more recently, gonorea from a BJ from a Soi 6 girl. I myself am quite happy with the pleasures that can be had from a massage, without any penetration.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jungle,

Good to see u r up and well. You seemed to have risen the topic of HIV to another level on this board. Good for everybody! Thx There is quite a number of guys out there (everywhere) who refuse to use condoms as they "dont like" them as if they DO like contracting hiv. With that they leave their responsibility to the one they wanna fuck. Is she hungry for the money? Or just horny? That makes her vulnerable. THese kind of guys tend to not think about consequences to others either. Their ego blocks out that THEY can be the carrier themselves, it doesnt have to be the sexworker. It takes a lot of disrespect to sexworkers and women in general. And disrespect towards yourself?

As far as I can see is the problem with not being able to keep an erection when getting a condom on is ALL IN YOUR HEAD (no pun). I notice that the idea of having to put a condom on is a turn off so erection out the door but if you keep the excitement by thinking of hot sex its no problem to put one on. It is a prob when you think its a prob.

One of my lovers is physically challenged. When i make my little love sounds he will keep his hardon going while putting on the rubber when i dont there is a problem...

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

I had a strange rash in a place I'd rather not say and went to the clinic for a battery of tests. HIV being amongst them, so thankful it came back negative on all accounts. Seems it was some fungal thingy.

Since hearing of JS's news, I've been extra careful. Your courage in posting has helped me JS. I get tested regularly now and don't take nearly as much chances as I did in the past.

• jigger unpinned this topic