Basic questions

mtk

Hello

I have never been but intend going in feb 08 for a month when my divorce comes through.

I have been reading this forum for last 2/3 weeks and have some basic questions based on what i have read and hopefully learned(?).

1) During P4p is everything permitted. i have never paid myslef but am aware in some countries that kissing etc is not allowed or costs extra

is that the case in thailand.

2) Has anyone ever been mugged or robbed etc as a result or is the p4p bnuisness fairly safe.

3) the prices quotre for sex at 2k Baht seem high RELATIVE to the other prices quoted for say a doctor - i think i saw 500. is that why so many girls do it there?

4) It seems that bar girls when long timed are sometimes happy to become long term girlfriend and will haneg around the next day. is that correct ? or have i miusunderstood

5) is it possible to meet someoen say 30 at a disocs ( in say bangkok) who is not on the game or are they all on the game or wary of tourists. i am 40 and in good shape.

6) it seesm that you need to be always careful of being ripped off is that correct?

thanks for your help

1) off course not everything is permitted. You deal with humans and they are all one of a kind. If you have "special"wishes, it may be wise to ask up front.

2)P4P is basically pretty safe. Take the normal precautions you would going somewhere new, and you will be fine. Allowing for a stranger to come back to your room, it makes sense to put your most valuable belongings in a safe. Not that I have ever been robbed, but why take the risk?

3) What is expensive? If I order a painter to do my house in the Netherlands, I pay him 2,000 baht per hour, when avoiding paying taxes. It is still a good deal, but like say, not as great a deal as eating a plate of fried noodles for 20 baht. But I guess you don't come here for the noodles. :)

4) Some do, some don't. If you're unlucky, the girls you like, go and those who don't, stay. In that case, be decisive and kick them out. It's your holiday.

5) Why even bother? Are you planning to marry?

6) Yes, but even being careful and reading all you can about the scams in Thailand won't prevent you from being ripped off. It will happen, and be glad, because you will learn something new.

7) Don't make big plans for your holiday. Once you're here, they will be out of the window. That is, when you're having a good time.

Don't bother trying to find a non-pro on your first trip unless you are specifically trying to find someone to marry. And if you are just getting divorced then you definitely don't want to get married. The reason is more for the girl than for you. A good Thai girl (GTG) is looking for a husband in most cases, so don't lead them on and lie to them.

Regarding what to do with the pros, just take each situation as it comes. Every girl is different about what they are willing to do and how long they are willing to stay with you. It mostly depends on how much she likes you. Some of these girls are hardened pros but many are just farm girls trying to make some money. Don't try to make them do anything they don't want to do and just treat them like you would any normal girl, because for the most part they are.

Regarding your security just stay aware of your surroundings like you would in any big city. Don't get too drunk if you are on your own and don't go with touts like tuk tuk drivers who want to take you to a massage parlour or wherever. Anyone who says they can help you find a girl is getting a commission. You don't need their help, you can find plenty of girls on your own. Start with the go gos and branch out from there as you feel more confident.

Be prepared to be depressed when you go back home. You will have the "Bankgkok Blues" like the rest of us. It is the culture shock of returning to your normal existence after having the most fun you ever had in your life.

or it could be.....

1)no

2) yes

3) Maybe

4) Of Course not

5) Perhaps not

6) always

Bonus Answer

7) no problem with those big "girls" out in front of Nana

OC

PS.....read some more , there are no black and white answers.....

Damn dyslexia flaring up on me again.

Yup, those "big girls" sure are stunna's!

Now if I could only figure out where the f%#$ Eden Club is ...

Now if I could only figure out where the f%#$ Eden Club is ...

Just ask them big girls what you want ' date='

I am sure they can give you the "anti-Eden" experiance

OC

[/quote']

This is great input ... Thanks!

Now what side of the yellow line do I stand on?

Archived