EXPECTATIONS?

sayjann

the new Footie Season about to start.... :chili:

but what are the thoughts about who wants what?.

i think Liverpool hanker for the PL.

they've done the Cup Competitions in the last few Years but have never won the PL.

Chelsea and MU want the Champions League IMO.

yes the Premiership will always be the important trophy as Domestic success is the main aim.

but both know they will be in with a shout in the PL.

the CL is the icing on the cake.

i think Arsenal are in transition at the moment and Winger will be happy with a fairly successful Season with the 'new' Team bedding in.

give Arsenal 2 Years and i see them becoming a force again.

and i know Zaad will be happy for Villa to escape relegation........ :neener:

I think Liverpool have a better chance in the PL this season than they have had in the past 2 or 3.

The key thing for Liverpool is to get off to a good start, last 3 seasons we have lost some easy matches and ended up chasing for the rest of the season.

I also think we will get to the CL final at least this season because we are so much better in Europe than the rest of the PL big 4, Fergie is rubbish at tactics in Europe so ManU will be lucky to reach the SF's again.

As for Villa, I can't believe they have signed Santa Cruz, he is another Angel waiting to happen.

You mean Harewood perhaps?

Santa Cruz signed for the Rovers.

As for Villa.. I'm pleased with the forwards they've got to their disposal but they're a little short on def. and mid. It's a long season and hopefully they buy one def and mid before the start of the new season.

We're going for a European ticket and I think it's a very fair and realistic aim for this squad :beer:

Archived