48 Halifax Fish and Chips

LeicesterCollAsianAlum

All,

Advice is most welcome here.

I am finding myself spending all my time either up in Surin (Tatum) or Bangkok with regular trips to the UK for an upcoming court case.

With seveeral partners we are going to open a fish and chips chain in Thailand with the first in Bangkok in October. The name will be 48 Halifax Fish and Chips to sound really English.

This will feature traditional English food like fish and chips, humous, feta cheese, pita bread as well some non-English food like hamburgers.

My partners and I are kind of debating whether or not to have entertainment. They say business will be better if we have music, some kind of music called moron or molon or something like that.

Any suggestions for our new restaurant venture? I am at the mercy of all of you as I have to admit with only a few weeks a year in Thailand I know virtually nothing.

My partners are Thai police. Action kind of guys who rarely smile so I have trouble getting answers to questions.

Man, are you for real? I ve just replied to another thread, where you were looking for condoms that are smaller than Thai brands...

Now you plan to start a business in Thailand, even though you have no clue of the place. And with Thai police who you cant communicate with. The name doesnt exactly roll of the tongue either for a fish and chip shop. I do smell a troll...in another thread you are saying that know lots of music morlam music venues...but you aint sure about some music called moron or something...

All,

I am finding myself spending all my time either up in Surin (Tatum) or Bangkok with regular trips to the UK for an upcoming court case.

I am at the mercy of all of you as I have to admit with only a few weeks a year in Thailand I know virtually nothing.

A windup post for sure.

Archived