missing person?

birozen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the prevalent notion on this board that whenever a Thai screws over a foreigner, the foreigner should just let it pass regardless? No, it is not automatic that you will end up with a bullet in the head. Of course, some indiviuals are better left alone, but that goes everywhere.

In Jomtien some American individuals where able to sue the developer of View Talay 7 and stop the project. Hundreds of millions lost there and nobody has been hurt. Another guy I personally know have been sucessfull in his claims.

Paillote

Sir,

All as has been, I am of the opinion that this gentle man has no intention of seeking a remedy through proper channels. Rather, it seems he is to take matters into his own hands to collect his due.

Further more sir, it has been suggested this woman is either a police official of some sort, or is perhaps in some way a person of some "weight and ability" as it were.

Now then, assuming she was smart enough to get by on this chap originally, what would prevent her from doing so again? I should add, if this woman were to possess friends in the appropriate places, she could indeed make trouble for this lad.

In the matters you reference, it seems the proper channels were utilized, where as here, I tend to think they shall not be.

Best Regards-BST

It seems birozen=Thai3...IMHO.

Cheers,

SD

:grinyes:

I noticed this by chance a month or two ago when I was struck by a familiar posting style but decided to keep quiet to see what developed.

Check out his post history:

Muslim versus Christian debate? Check

Admiration of Maggie Thatcher? Check

Mention of immigrants as a particular problem? Check

Warning against Somchart School? Check

Interest in and knowledge of retirement visa? Check

Luktung? Check

And, if we include this post,

Ravings of an impotent psycho? Check. :grin:

Hello thai3! :wave: Hello! :wave:

How are you doing in Thailand? Surin nice this time of year?

Archived