CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

has-beens.......... :rotl:

look at the Players with the most appearances.....

Raul.

Roberto Carlos.

Henry.

Maldini.

Kahn.

Giggs.

Scholes.

i believe all are still playing Football.

they may be getting on a bit but it takes many Years to reach 100 appearances.

you have to be a regular Player playing for 12+ Years to reach 100 appearances.

i doubt wether the likes of Lampard,Terry and Gerrard will reach that mark.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and getting back on subject..........the CL.

i've been off work for a Week with a leaky bum but tonight made the condition worse.

Scholes scored but Barca outplayed us on many occasions.

i knew,just knew Barca were going to score and couldn't see MU getting that 2nd Goal to make the Game safe.

the longer the Game went on the longer i was in nervous mode.

the last 10 Minutes i couldn't stand it and had to leave the room and sit on the toilet fearing the worse.

but Rio and Wes were immense in Defence and Tevez was oustanding upfront/midfield.

but hey,were in the Final and going to Moscow in 3 Weeks............ :chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::worship::monkey::soccer::soccer:

I've waited nine long years for this to happen again, actually got used to being dissapointed in the quarters or semis. Last 15 minutes were agony though as I also thought that Barca were gonna score a late goal. What a cracker from Scholesy, it had to be him to put us through after missing '99 through suspention. Magical night and I hope we face the dippers in the final :devil::yay::beer:

I am beginning to think that losing at Chelsea tonight would be the best outcome for us.

I can honestly see complete pandemonium occuring at the Moscow stadium if events like what happened at Athens last year are anything to go by.

Plus, and what I haven't heard anyone mention yet, how the fuck do you stop world war 3 happening at Manchester Airport with both sets of fans travelling at the same time :dunno:

Paul Scholes is god! What a goal. He's scored many wonderful goals, but I've never cheered so loudly, been so happy (and surprised) and experienced awe, as I did last night...it was the sweeeeeetest strike. Just awesome. SJ, you and me both...couldn't look for the last 10 to 15...toilet and balcony received unusual degrees of attention. I cheered when that damn whistle went.

The defence was awesome...Nani was awful...Ronaldo surprisingly average (a few nice moments, but still not his usual self) and Tevez and Park (yes i dislike him usually, but great performance in mid field) were good...Tevez being the best of the 2.

What is up with Nani? He's just not 'got it'...good luck to both Liverpool and Chelsea. Looking forward to it, should be a good game.

Nani probably had his worse ever Game for MU.

his final ball was awful and he made many wrong decisions.

i was shouting at the TV to replace him with Giggs,we needed an experienced head in the last 15 Minutes.

wonderful strike from Scholes and good to see his place in the Final line-up is guaranteed.

but no matter now what happened last Night,we are in the Final and while i would prefer Liverpool i think we will be facing Chelsea.

i expect you and i will have a few arguments over the next 3 Weeks......... :smirk:

how about meeting up in London for the Game and a few Beers...... :beer:

or are you frightened by the thought of me running down Oxford St naked when we win............ :neener:

Archived