CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it when Supporters debunk their Teams chance of winning a Game,gives them the excuse of 'told you so'.

and yes i have been guilty in the past.

i have no idea of how the Game is gonna go?.

of course i want to tell all and sundry that MU will walk it and win 3-0 but i doubt that will happen.

be nice though...........

only 3 things i want to happen now.

MU win the PL,CL and Giggs to appear in the remaining 2 Games and get that appearance record.

a close friend of mine has a Son who is a Season ticket holder at OT and he has his ticket for the Final.

£150 for the ticket(bought from MU)and £600 for the flight.....total rip-off.

he can't afford a hotel so will be sleeping at the Airport.

he has been offered £3000 for the ticket and thought of not going,after all that kind of cash would have paid off his student loans and he was thinking of selling the ticket.

his Mum persuaded him to go and that he might never have the chance to attend another CL Final.

Well I am the eternal pessimist, I have been let down too many times in the past. Pessimists never get dissappointed, as I have said before...just being there and I mean Chelsea AND ME (Won't be able to meet up SJ unless you are in red square!) will be fantastic....

• 2 weeks later...

Had taped the match as I was at work but friends who know nothing about the sport kept texting or leaving voicemails so I knew the result already.

Congrats to man yoo. To gooners, any outcome wouldn't be liked. Most of the gooners I know didn't want Chelsea to win it. I was usually the sole voice otherwise.

Archived