CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

wanted to post after the Game but like your good self the bubbly was flowing during the game and i had to sleep because i was quite pissed.

but am i happy :question: ........fuck yes..... :chili::elephant::yay::grinyes:

but what a rollercoaster of a Game.

Utd ruled the 1st 30 Mins and the header from Ronaldo was superb.

Cech saved Chelsea with the double save from Tevez and Carrick and Utd could have finished the Game with the other Tevez chance.

but suddenly the Game changed with a fortunate Goal from Chelsea which included 2 deflections and a slip by VDS........ :doah:

2nd half was all Chelsea with their possession but despite Chelsea hitting the woodwork twice MU stood firm and defended well.

Drogba was stupid in his actions which led to the Red card... :wanker:

i love Penalty comps,but not when it's MU..... :shakehead

Ronaldo missing was a disaster and i couldn't see Terry missing to win the Game for Chelsea...........but miracles happen......... :monkey:

but what a great moment when Anelka had his Pen saved........ :grinyes:

an ex Arsenal and Man City Player losing against MU............. :applause:

but congrats to Fergie,Giggs and Scholes.

Fergie for winning his 2nd CL Trophy and 4th European Trophy in total...... :up:

he's never lost a European Final............ :tophat:

congrats to Giggs for getting the record appearances for MU and scoring a pen...... :worship:

and Scholes finally gets his medal..... :grinyes:

but one thing that pissed me off.

i watched 3 different TV stations on and off and i just got fed up with all the mentions that Franks Lampards Mum had died recently.

get on with your life Frank,people lose parents every Day and none of of them earn your wages in a Year that you earn in a Week.

don't think you are special because you are a footballer.

i've lost a parent and i don't see see all the headlines in the papers that i am so brave.

neither are you............

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wanted to post after the Game but like your good self the bubbly was flowing during the game and i had to sleep because i was quite pissed.

Cech saved Chelsea with the double save from Tevez and Carrick and Utd could have finished the Game with the other Tevez chance.

but suddenly the Game changed with a fortunate Goal from Chelsea which included 2 deflections and a slip by VDS........ :doah:

2nd half was all Chelsea with their possession but despite Chelsea hitting the woodwork twice MU stood firm and defended well.

Ronaldo missing was a disaster and i couldn't see Terry missing to win the Game for Chelsea...........but miracles happen......... :monkey:

Fergie for winning his 2nd CL Trophy and 4th European Trophy in total...... :up:

congrats to Giggs for getting the record appearances for MU and scoring a pen...... :worship:

i watched 3 different TV stations on and off and i just got fed up with all the mentions that Franks Lampards Mum had died recently.

get on with your life Frank,people lose parents every Day and none of of them earn your wages in a Year that you earn in a Week.

i've lost a parent and i don't see see all the headlines in the papers that i am so brave.

For me Man U winning is the better scenario (although both scenarios suck), as better not to be the only one of the "big four" not to have won it.

I actually opened a nice bottle of wine last night, settled down to watch the match, managed to get all the way to about 5 seconds before the kick off and then couldn't take any more. Realising how much I actually despised both these teams, I also realised that I could get absolutley no enjoyment in watching the match.

So I put the cork back in the bottle, turned the TV off and off to bed I went for a good hard shag.

Archived