Madrid

drogon

I arrived in Madrid a few days ago

(have to work there for a few months unfortunately)

Being curious I searched for everything thai.

Went to thaigardens restaurant:

food correct but prices far too upscales

(same concept and stupid pricing as the blue elephants network), got excellent service but it may be due to me trying to speak thai and wearing the king's Tshirt.

One of the waitresses indicated me the massage place in Madrid, this is a real spa (no FS or extras mind you)

Expensive too of course (at least compared to BKK)

got once more a very good service (they have to make huge money judging by the customers turnover) and my next idea is to open an MP in spain

:neener: as it is legal and would have a huge success. Any investor interested?

:drunk:

One of the staff told me that there are a few "asian" places providing asian girls for less serious activities.

Went to visit 2 places:

One is a club: Only chinese girls working there, same concept as soi 33 or a G club, european prices.....I liked the settings and the girl's attitude but I can not comment on the extras services as I became a monk/priest.

:dunno::grinyes:

Drinks: 10 euros, LD as they get a commission on drinks they of course drink champagne...65 euros

Extras: (St rooms) 70-120 euros for 1h.....depending on the girl.

The other place is a private flat with chinese girls too.

Seems there are no places with thai girls

I do not intend to sample the services but I am always curious about nightlife activities.

From what I learned it seems Madrid has a huge "nightlife" mainly clubs, private flats and massage places + streewalkers.

In addition I visited the best known place, flowers park.

This is something between an hotel, MP, clubs.

All in all this is a big brothel.

Around 200 ladies (during the week) mainly east europeans or south americans.

Prices quoted: around 60-70 euros for 30-40 minutes (and it seems that these are the regular prices)

I really miss BKK, ugly women everywhere, a few 6-7, the most beautiful ones I spotted were.......

asian tourists grrrrrrrr

If I compare statistically:

sitting 1hour at phrom pong station and 1hour at the plaza mayor -> bkk: 60% of cute or beautiful girls, madrid 5% and I am generous.

So sad

"sitting 1hour at phrom pong station and 1hour at the plaza mayor -> bkk: 60% of cute or beautiful girls, madrid 5% and I am generous."

While I don't even agree with your above attempt at comparative for the Spanish part you have to:

1. wait until all the madrid chicas are back from summer holiday at costa del sol etc.

2. pick a 'real' madrid chicas hot spot unlike plaza mayor say pto del sol or even better nearby bar 'Viva madrid' @ calle manuel fernandez gonzales 7(centro plz.santa ana)!

If you still haven't spotted your favorite latin ass in red (hot) pants then give up & instead head for the freelance area just west of the stadium e.g. Baffy's Club, capitan haya 14 or D'angelo etc etc & you're bound to find a skanky Thai ho there at least or even an 8!

• 6 months later...

Update:

Went out yesterday invited by 2 Danish from my company.

In fact they wanted to fuck like rabbits and wished to show me the places.

Have to say that I am really suprised by the number of sexual entertainment possibilities here.

I wonder if BKK does not have less prostitutes than Madrid.

Seems that there is around 200-300 clubs throughout the city.

Add to this many freelancers/call girls and street prostitutes plus massage saloons or private flats then you should have the full picture.

The mix seems important too, Chinese, South Americans, Eastern Europeans of course, Spanish....

If some people wish more precsisions I will then be glad to write a small report about the nightlife here.

All right.

First let me state that the following info comes from personal talks with the girls, discussions with expat colleagues/relations who use a lot these services (as most of them do not speak Spanish so dating is difficult)

Street hookers:

Since Madrid mayor decided to close the "red light district" these hookers can be found anywhere within the city center.

They are mainly Africans, South Americans and Eastern Europeans.

We passed in one street and there were around 200 of them.

Must admit some of the African girls are quite beautiful, for the others they are the less attractive ones as the others work in regular venues.

Seems that the average price is anywhere between 20-50 euros for 30/min, certainly the same risks as going with a freelancer in Thailand.

(many tales on the local forums about these street hookers stealing you).

Huge turnover.

Never found or heard about Spanish girls working there.

Customers are locals

Massage places/private flats:

The British board members certainly know this kind of venue.

These are flats or massage centers shared by an average of 3-5 girls offering "special services"

The Chinese girls can only be found in such places.

These venues are located throughout the city but mainly in the center.

Prices are around 40-60/30 minutes, hour can be negotiated and might be 80-100 euros depending on the time of the month, the girl's popularity and multiple factors like in Thailand.....

Quality varies a lot and there is a huge turnover, these kind of venues come and go very quickly.

If you want Asian skin then these are your places.

Never found or heard about Spanish women working there.

Customers are mainly locals.

Call girls: Most of them are Spanish women, usually well-educated and quite gorgeous.

This is the only part of the nightlife scene where you can find many Spanish ladies.

Prices are high like in the rest of Europe.

Customers are almost exclusively foreigners due to the high prices.

Clubs: These are the mainstay of Madrid's nightlife. Some Spanish say that there are more than 500 of them in Madrid's area.

They are in reality brothels.

All of them are usually nicely decorated and have settings similar to G clubs/Japanese clubs in BKK so lets call them "bar lounge".

All of them have rooms on the premises and this is where the girls usually live.

More than a few of them are in fact hotels which focus on hiring rooms to the girls.

Some of them can be found in the center of the city but most of them are on the outskirts.

They usually have a bar area (not good for non-smoking guys) with rooms upstairs.

The girls rent the rooms and use them as workplaces (quite similar to Singapore I must say)

The owners take in charge the security and provide the equipment (fresh towels, fresh bed sheets etc..)

All the places seem to be secure (not always the surrounding areas) and towels/bed sheets are changed after each customer.

Standard prices vary from one place to another, usually anywhere between 50-120 euros/30 minutes depending on many factors. (as usual one hour is negotiated)

I would say that 80% of the women are Romanians and the rest is mainly South Americans.

(never found/heard about one single Asia, girl there although you can find girls looking Asians coming from Kazakhstan and the like)

Women are usually dressed like in soi 33-G clubs-J clubs.

Some clubs have an entry fee (10-20 euros which entitles you to one drink) but these are usually the worst ones.

Once you entered you usually sit at the bar and order a drink (depending on the place drinks are priced 5-10 euros usually and occasionaly up to 20)

At some places the girls get a commission on the ladydrinks, LD can thus be anywhere between 30 to 70 euros/drink especially if she drinks Champagne.

Expect some girls to be agressive in their approach (some overly agressive) but most of them just try to establish eye contact or just come say hello.....In these places you have a higher probability to find English speaking girls than anywhere else (except call girls of course).

Once an agreement is reached u go upstairs.

The "screening process" is usually long (saw many customers flirting/talking with different girls for more than one hour before choosing.

Girls try to attract your attention and once they have it they try to keep it until you decide to go upstairs with her.

There is a huge competition on their side which is good for the customer.

Of course, starfish exist but most girls will try their best to satisfy you.

Some places stricly time your stay upstairs

in others the girls decide themselves and thus if the alchemy is good expect the unexpected.

Always, shower (most of the time together) then to the deeds.

Quality? Can vary a lot depending on the place and the turnover.

The best (and not the most expensive) clubs usually have a lot of 6-8 with quite a few 9 and 10 thrown in.

Should be noted that these clubs are usually crowded on the week end while the week is quiet.

(but the girls are still there)

So to give an idea:

Lets compare diana plus/stark/estark (next to the hotel of the same name) and poseidon:

Poseidon is a bit more luxurious but that is all.

Business settings are the same, you come, you choose and then you go up, you shower, do the deeds and then go downstairs.

(must be noted that in Madrid you might be asked to pay up front or not)

Estark usually has anywhere around 100-200 girls available, saturday can be crowded but still the ratio customers/girls is 1:5 so not that bad.

Must say that for girls quality then estark wins hands up (even for me who has a taste for Asians)

Usually in poseidon, even if you are a good customer the models still behave like starfish (not all) on the contrary at estark most 9-10 are suprisingly friendly and service minded.

Customers ae very mixed: Many foreigners though and it is not unheard of English guys flying just for the weekend and non-stop sex.

Many locals too but keep in mind that the average Spanish working in Madrid can not affort to pay 60-70 euros for 30 minutes of sex......

Huge turnover as everywhere else

All in all:

Madrid entertainment scene is huge.

Compared to BKK? I am biased since I prefer Asians but I must admit that I never thought there could be that many prostitutes here.

Must also say that many Romanians are hot....

(and I am really picky when it comes to European women)

Prices? Yes Bangkok is still cheap of course.

Girlfriend experience? From what I heard I think there are far more girlfriend experience (even for 30 minutes-1 hour) then in Bangkok.

A few notes:

- Spanish is mandatory especially if you want to find these places as they might be very remote.

Some places are well-know of taxi drivers some are not.

- The clubs are secure but sometimes the surroundings are not so it is wise to take a cab

(and most of them can not be reached without a car or a taxi)

- Rates are always negotiated up front

- Rates go down the longer you wish to hire their services

- Many girls in these clubs have friends and when offered a trio this usually produces excellent results (of course they are not long time friends but they often work well in team)

If you stay in Madrid for some time:

- Many girls in clubs learning that you stay for some time will try their best to offer you special discounts and give you their mobile number.

-> If you become a regular customer the rates can be really low.

Example: I have a Danish in my company who has a Romanian girl from a club coming to see him regularly and staying overnight.

I would say this girl is a 10, he pays her 200 euros for the night. (of course they usually meet during the week when business is slower for her)

Seems that there are a lot of deals like these between girls and expats.

(expats usually do not want the hassled of dating a regular Spanish girl plus the fact that many expats do not speak enough Spanish)

I do not provide names as these places change a lot within a few months.

If people coming to Madrid needs up to date details then just ask.

The scene is the same in Barcelona and other major cities in Spain with of course lower numbers and lower prices.

Not a problem

As I said, clubs come and go as well as the girls so I did not put names and locations.

(and do not rely on google maps in these case)

(a cute girl 7-8 can easily make anywhere between 7-9k euros/month in these clubs)

This being said, it is very difficult for me to resist to the ladies offers :hubba: :banghead:

I usually go to these places with my expat colleagues, these are as good as other places to sip a drink (especially since I more often than not do not pay the bill for the drinks)

Must admit that, although really fond of Thai/Asian girls, many of the ladies working in these clubs make me want to go for a ride.

Girls I would rate as 10 are seldom met in Madrid as well as in Thailand but in these places there are more than a few.

So sad I promised to be a monk.

:banghead::doah: (stupid me)

Hum, Madrid would be great if you are looking for top eastern european girls and hot south americans.....Still, as I said, LOS is less expensive.

About the monk thing:

My girlfriend asked me to be a monk under the following conditions:

- I do not date and bed Thai ladies....

(not many of them in Madrid but I still found a few)

- I can date and bed farang girls but I do not have to pay a single penny

- If I butterfly under these conditions then she will "feed the ducks" with one of my body part.

All in all, this is one more situation when a whoremonger met a whore and then they discovered that they were going well together......

This said, I usually do not have the time nor the energy to bed a woman after work.

Archived