Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only been there about 4 times in the last 15 years :shocked: Mainly cuz of the crowds. Do u know what a bottle of beer in the joints runs these days? Same with barfine and LT? Thanx. HH

I spend most of my Patpong time on Patpong 2 in places like The Tavern, Le Bouchon, The French Kiss, Cosmos and occassionally the Crown Royal.

I only really go to Patpong 1 to visit Goldfingers or Superstars and if you know your way around you only need to spend a very short time in the crowds.

I don't really take that much notice of drink prices so can't really comment on prices but I believe the gogo bars are cheaper than in Cowboy or Nana.

Barfine no idea. LT, it's been a while but I'm sure Baht 2,000 would still be quite acceptable.

I am no longer participating in P4P; however, when I was I used to visit patpong more than occaisionally.

I find that just when I tire of cowboy, nana seems exciting....

And just when I tire of nana, patpong seems exciting....

and when I tire of patpong, I wonder why I stopped going to cowboy, hey cowboy should be worth a look.....

throw in a couple chance meetings of freelancers and you have my schedule for the last 18 months.

Archived