Do punters still go to Patpong?

Abe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did the obligatory Patpong cruise last night. Good Happy Hour prices and always a fun place. Also, one-stop shopping for all the knock-offs I want to take back home with me for gifts.

Ended up at SC. Whats with the full nudity (ok - some are covered-up in clear plastic wrap) in SC while Nana remains covered up? Why is it OK in SC but not permitted in NEP? This alone will get me back to SC tonight.

But Patpong still has its own character.

CB

And now Erotica seems to have covered up too. The last couple of times I poked my head (big head) in there, they were wearing bikinis instead of stars. :(

I suspect some other jealous bar owner had a word with the cops. :mad:

Why can't the Nana bar owners get together and get showing going again? I don't see police walking around checking. It's not like 2001/2.

I think we accept this "different police districts" line too easily. They were always in different police districts.

I don't see a lot of police walking around checking and I don't see many bars even trying to push the boat out a little. Erotica is/was one of the few. I suspect that some bars are lazily happy with the situation and, as long as customers turn up, they don't want to pay extra or risk even, say, more imaginative costumes.

I think we accept this "different police districts" line too easily. They were always in different police districts.

I don't see a lot of police walking around checking and I don't see many bars even trying to push the boat out a little. Erotica is/was one of the few. I suspect that some bars are lazily happy with the situation and, as long as customers turn up, they don't want to pay extra or risk even, say, more imaginative costumes.

well, I think Erotica probably gets targeted more often than others too, since most of the girls in there look 13--and a few probably are.

preahko

Archived