Current Status of Marine Disco ?

Anyone know the current situation (September, October) - of the hours, how many people show up, etc @ Marine Disco ? Just curious cause I hope they didn't close shop or drop significant chick traffic due to law(crackdowns) or other clubs ....My last trip was in July 2000 smile.gif" border="0

Well, shit ! - everything changes so much there , I remmeber when it wa opening @ like 12am and closing at 2:30 or so AM .. then there was Marine 2 - is that still around !? mad.gif" border="0

I was there end of September and it was going strong. Was around midnite and a good crowd. Not as many girls as I woulda thought but the ones there were certainly not shy (3 second rule in full effect). Didn't stay long as it's a bit hardcore for my tastes....hope this helps

Smitty

quote:

Originally posted by Smittyjp:

I was there end of September and it was going strong. Was around midnite and a good crowd. Not as many girls as I woulda thought but the ones there were certainly not shy (3 second rule in full effect). Didn't stay long as it's a bit hardcore for my tastes....hope this helps

Smitty

Good crowd around midnite? Well, that is an unusual occurrence for Marine Disco. Usually the place is dead then. Prime time for the disco used to be around 2-4 when the other places let out. I guess that shows you the early closings are affecting the disco too.

By the way Smitty, what is the three second rule? Too much time in the lane (sorry, NBA haters), ball turns over to the other team?

hehe ..that's true. She will be alll over the nuts. However, the question was - is Marine I, not II - still as pumpin' as it always was ? Straight up, meat market!? God I miss that place. Been to soooo many, but no energy like this place.

Originally posted by Smittyjp:

"The three second rule is something we have to be careful of in LOS. You look at any ho for more than three seconds, and she is gonna think you want her and be all over your nuts!"

That's one of the reasons I hate visiting LOS smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Fatbastard33

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: fatbastard33 ]

Archived