Birthday Party - suggestions

Dumsoda

Need some help, please guys.

Have a "Friend's" birthday coming up soon and want do something different and special to make it a night to remember!!

Forget about a Dinner at a fancy restaurant....been there, done that....I want something "Different"...and it must be a Fun night

With friends (hers not mine, I don't have any!!!), I'm guessing at about a dozen people (maybe more)...If you're on the "A" list you'll get your invite in due course...lol...

One thought I had, was to hire a Van and Driver and head early afternoon up to Kanchanaburi.....hire out one of the "Disco" barges and cruise the river....could turn into an "Interesting" night!!

....especially the trip back to Bkk....5555

Open to any and all suggestions....Off the wall, no problems....

Any ideas????

Cheers DS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a thought!!!....maybe we stay over night...was trying to avoid having to front up for half a dozen rooms though..... you know me...khun kia neow...5555555 (Your idea, so I guess you can go me halvies, yes????)

...I can imagine the outcome if we all got together in 1 or 2 rooms....hehehehehe!!

Any scoop on the floating Bungalows???

cheers DS...not so DC

PM,

this does sound like a good idea..... but isn't that place like about 5k a night per room...so that's 30k for starters...and knowing my "Friend's" taste in Red wine...the booze'll be another 30k....OMG!!

The Bus is a deffo must do...for the "Fun factor" as well as the safety of all...

But the sad part of it all is ...YOU'RE right..... I won't be allowed to join in the "Group activities"...LOL... Not that I'm complaining....or anything like that...55555555

Guess I could always "make Movies" and re coup the costs that way...hehehehehe!!

Ok let's keep working on it....it's gunna be a BIG night

Cheers DS/DC

Archived