Birthday Party - suggestions

Dumsoda

PM,

:rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Bastard....lol...

...and wanna ya think Doggie's gunna do.... sit outside and set fire to himself.....AGAIN....55555555

OMG...this is causing me great stress already!!!!! Fcuk knows what's gunna happen when we get on the Bus....

Maybe I should just take her to Hong Kong and go to Disneyland for the weekend...

M...I...C...K...E...Y....DUCK !!!!!...55555

Cheers DC....who is contemplating things over a LARGE Nok Yai...(Wild Turkey)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Fcuking hell....with you and "Ya mate" we'll need another 18 girls.....and that's just for you...lol... but they charge extra for "Wet sheets"...55555555

Don't worry about Economy.....I've cut a deal with DHL...

...I just reckon if you can...Fit in a box over there.... you can get there ...in a box....LOL....

Shit, this is gunna be bigger than Ben far can Her (I mean Hur...).....lol....

Cheers DS / DC

Update:

Sorry Guys, the birthday extravaganza has been cancelled.... (by the B'day girl...not me!!)

Discussions over the past few days have poured Cold water on my plans to host a "memorable event"

...."we not have a Big party, teerak....we use the money for other things"......better we save the money that you would have spent on my Party and use it to buy.........

.....wait for it!!!!!.....

Cows!!!!.....5555555555

...Ever practical....told ya "My" girl is "different"....lol....

.....There will be a "Small' party happening....somewhere....maybe at my usual Hotel Bar..

I'll keep all relevant parties updated

Cheers.....DC....the little Black Bull....lol

Of course, how can the cows get sick, requiring money, if she has no cows...? Yes, very practacle, get the cows and then have them get sick, phone "Boy friend(s)" for money for sick cows...nothing different about her. Well, maybe just this once, she is right, and I am wrong...good luck, and remember, never drink "bull milk." :stirthepo:stirthepo:rotl::banghead::banghead: Dumsoda in a few more months... :banghead:

KS,

Can we get a dead cow gremlin?

Archived