Birthday Party - suggestions

Dumsoda

Cows have dropped dramatically in price at stock markets over last 6 months. I sold all my heard at the peak about a year ago, now prices down by 20-40%

They are still falling, I'd wait about 3 - 6 months before stocking up.

Buffalo's are at record highs, a small "farang" (i.e. pink colour) buffalo goes for about 6000 baht. Double a heafers price

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course, how can the cows get sick, requiring money, if she has no cows...? Yes, very practacle, get the cows and then have them get sick, phone "Boy friend(s)" for money for sick cows...nothing different about her. Well, maybe just this once, she is right, and I am wrong...good luck, and remember, never drink "bull milk." :stirthepo:stirthepo:rotl::banghead::banghead: Dumsoda in a few more months... :banghead:

KS,

Can we get a dead cow gremlin?

Whatfuckingever!!!! :grinyes::neener: :onfire: :neener::grinyes:

Being the resident Eggspurt on everything Thai, I'm sure you're 100% spot on with your assessment.

Just surprised you didn't toss in another "Katoey" crack amongst your "Words of Wisdom".....

But, then again, what would I know about "My" situation.....I'm just a Dum Cnut

:neener::cussing::cussing: :onfire: :cussing::cussing::neener:

"...But, then again, what would I know about "My" situation.....I'm just a Dum Cnut..."

Apparently less than you think!! :neener::neener:

Oh, and Ramon the towel boy wants to know why you never offered to buy him a cow? Besides, Miss Perfect is really Me in drag. Ok Katoey joke made, happy now?

As Dog says, wait awhile until the price falls, then stock up, that way, when they get sick (they always do) you can just say "let it die, you have tons more" and be done with it...just trying to help.

And what the fuck do you know about raising cattle? what are you doing? living out your cowboy in chaps fantasy? Been watching "broke back mountain" again and getting ideas? We could have been so happy "ranching together..." :applause::neener::dunno::nono::banghead:

Beautiful..... the reply....NOT U....lol...

.....Besides...if Miss P. looked remotely like you, (I'm only talking about shape here, so don't get your hopes up)...that would mean that I'd have already "done the deed" at least 6 or 7 months ago ...lol....

...and those "In the know" already know that your timing is "out" by at least several months....55555

I guess...one man's cow....is another man's..... "cheeseburger".... :grinyes::neener::neener::neener::grinyes:

"........Besides...if Miss P. looked remotely like you, (I'm only talking about shape here, so don't get your hopes up)...that would mean that I'd have already "done the deed" at least 6 or 7 months ago ...lol...."

So you are saying you have not "done it" in the last 6-7 months? But I suppose if she lost some weight, and shaved she could look like me... :neener::neener::neener:

"...and those "In the know" already know that your timing is "out" by at least several months....55555..."

Not what Ramon the towel boy is saying around the bath house! er, I mean the one where us straight guys go, not the other one! :hippie::hippie::rotl::rotl::rotl::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Archived