Filipino Girls in Bangkok

fruity

Hi all

I was at Starbucks in Sukhumvit today when I got hit on by 2 Filipino girls. We had a little chat, they asked if I was a tourist and wanted to sit with them. And then said I had a nice body and asked how do I keep in shape. They were on holiday for 3 weeks apparently. I thought they might be plying their trade, and didn't want to waste their time, so I decided to have a quick chat and leave.

But now I think back, I noticed they didn't talk to any other random farang guys while I was milling around. Also, they were dressed pretty nicely, and had a MBK and Central shopping bag with them, were these mere props?

So are there now Filipino girls roaming the street, or what's the deal?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I never came across them. You can find one in New Wave, Soi 7, next to food courts. I have know her for past 4 yrs, u can easliy make out she is not thai, with big boo... has a very good attidute and gf, she know I've tg girlfirenf would never come when I am withgf. A pretty nice lady....

cheeers

I have "heard" that the Pinoys are also out to rip you off , weird deals buying gems etc,

I guess you have to ask how they got to BKK and then lower Suk ?

Plus playing you about having a nice body !

I would say this was just the first part of the game, and that their real purpose was not to get your body but your $$$$$

OC

The card game scam is the biggie with them.

There is, however, a bar on Thonglor with Pinay hostesses. It caters to Japanese, but farangs are also welcome. And there is at least one Flippa in Washington Square (used to be in Lone Staar, but is now at Prince of Wales, I believe).

Cheers,

SD

They seemed pretty legit, but if they were good at what they did, then I suppose they would be. Like you say, the biggest clue is that it happened in lower Suk (soi 3).

Short of any other reports, I suppose I'll never know (or care, for that matter). But that's what I like about Thailand, and Bangkok inparticular, is these random occurances that usually wouldn't happen in the west.

I have "heard" that the Pinoys are also out to rip you off , weird deals buying gems etc,

I guess you have to ask how they got to BKK and then lower Suk ?

Plus playing you about having a nice body !

I would say this was just the first part of the game, and that their real purpose was not to get your body but your $$$$$

OC

Maybe its just that I have my "force field" up , but anytime I get approached on Lower Suk by someone talking to me in English I walk away, Survey takers, Indians , Tailors , and begging Falangs,

No good can come from talking to these people !

I would probably do the same with the Pinoy girls from what I have read in the last few years,

and the biggest rip-offs are usually people you start to feel comfortable with because you let your guard down.....

OC

Archived