BeeJay goes for GTG

BJ_Blackowitz

BeeJay goes for the GTG

Beeing a little fed up with the Bar scene , I allready prepared for meetings with GTG and other NON p4p ladies by visiting some thai forum and chatting up some girsl

In short. The girls on most forums are either golddiggers or only looking for farang to pay for their expenses

I met a lady wo was working in a hotel next to mine and we met several times. She just broke up after a 4 year relationship with a farang but was a little reserved towards going with me. There was lot of GFE though even when no sex occurred. She is really good girl, but had a broken heart and was afraid I would break it.

Since she was rather reserved I hopped in the sack with some of my â??friendsâ? from the bars, Doing some fun in the karaoke bars, observed by here friends. Lots of accusing SMS and so on from the GTG even if nothing had yet happened between us.

As I promissed I would not break her heart, I continued BTF as that would make here clear that I was looking for more then good talks only and some hand holding and small kisses. She now told me she will close here heart forever and will be a BTF girl.. I doubt she is tough enough 4 that though. Even after my actions he arrange the best taxi service I ever had . Pickup suitcase from Hotel, drive to golf course, pick me up there and then drive on to suk soi 19. All this was for a very good price with perfect service, she said she would skip her provision as I still made her feel good and so on.

Massage ladie. One of the ladies who do the massage in my hotel ( no happy one) was a real sweety wo had diner with me on severl occasions and I went to the movies with her. 27 yrs, 1 gid. Geourgous smile and nice body and golden hands.

She was really fond of me, but was afraid to admit this her colleagues told me, even if I told her I like her and the shebang. She knows I do the dirty thing but I told her this was because no lady takes care me. She would be a keeper. The perfect mia noi..

The bars and gogos

Day 1 BKK

Hitting ground, I Shit Shave and Shower and go for a massage on Suk Soi 19. Happay Massage

A medium massage with HJ followed.

She quoted 1000 bt afterwards on which I said : no way, 300 for her as the HJ was bad as well as the massage and she did not quote 1000 up front. I just gave her the money, got dressed and left.

Friday I met the Thai360 meeting in Gully and handed over some dutch cheese to KS. (hope You like it KS)

After the meeting I headed to SC and ended up in the bar with no name where I puicked on of the active girls that was willing to please.

She was a good fuck and a funny girl but a little to chubby for further pickings.

Saturday.

Sleep longer, do some work and head through the day. @ Night I first visit AW in NEp and see some eyecandy, but the prices quoted are out of league. 2k5 for ST. they must be kiddingâ?¦ So I head to SC and hit shark. After minutes my last pickup ( march) is hopping on my lap and has here barfine already take care off.

We arranged 1k5 for ST ( I only do LT now with ladies I really like, but I must do some work in the morning to) the ST turned out to be 3 hours and 2 shags. BBBJ and COF.

Sunday I packed my bags and headed for HuaHin

I enter UTURN bar and the first that I saw was Joy from my last trip. We hugged and I told her I would first do some stuff and then come back later.

Joy has a great body but some problems with drinking and prefers to be in the Disco and karaoke until early morning an then sleep until 3 PM.

I know this and was prepared.

When I camae back I told her, we would go dancing until 1 AM and then hit the sack. So we did , and after a 2 cummer, I asked, you want to sleep here or go back? She opted to sleep, so ok for me, I got up at 7 am and did some work, put her fee on her clothes and went golfing.

I came back at 3 PM, and she was again in the bed, the room was cleaned but not the laundry delivered as I asked her.

That night we went to her bar again and started drinking a little to quick a little to much. I got to drunk for my liking and told here, I would go back.

She drove me on a borrowed scooter and wanted to go drinking more and dancing, She asked for some money, which I gave her, knowing that she would be back. She came in at 4 am , since buy know I was no to tired I shagged her and went back to sleep. She got out of the bed at 7 PM while I played golf and worked.

We ate something, and went tback to hotel at 22, Shagged and she wanted to go out again, I I wanted to some work ; I told here , no problem, but be back by 1 AM which she promised.

She was not back by 1.30 so I called security and told them not to let her back in.

A phone call at 4 AM ! sorry bla die blaâ?¦I let her in and shagged her again. In the morning after I came back, I opened the curtains , told here to get out bed and leave as I heared she was butterflying while she was out and not helping friend with problem. This came to me that moring over two different sources). She left without asking for money..

More to follow

BeeJay, you know better then to try and break a GTG's heart. Shame on you. I'm pleased you made up for it by doing the rounds of the bars. I have an inkling I 'know' that chubby good f..k from NNB.

BTW, what is a BTF ? >will be a BTF girl.. <

Archived