BeeJay goes for GTG Part II

BJ_Blackowitz

That Wednesday I met the Hotellady mentioned above, she was with her butterfly girlfriends and was toshy to approach me, so she had her friends ask if she could chat with me, I chatted a little with her and even when her English was OK, she still was rather reserved. As it turned out she was looking for a more serious relationship then a quick ONS. That night I went home alone and had agood night rest. I needed that actually after all the troubles I went through with Joy.

The Thursday my hormones where flowing all over, so I decided to give Lolitas in HuaHin another visit. I selected one of the older (31) Ladies and she did take good care of me, even if she declind BBBJ, she did an excellent Job in BJ and perfect riming, she had me shaing all over when she removed the rubber and finished by hand, letting me past her face. After that treat I headed back to Hilton Disco (aka Hilton Pickup Brothel).

Friday I met Tan (Hotellady) again and we danced a little and chatted some more. After the Hilton closed we headed to one of the karaokebars and had a few more drinks and some sing sing a song. (she drank only orange juice). The bar we were in was the same I frequented a lot last trip as this was where Joyâ??s brother was working, he greated me friendly knowing the

>The Lolitas in HH in on Soi Selakam. I spoke with the Manager and they are related to BKK / PTY branches.<

Thanks, BJ.

In BKK Soi 8, they have a ST room with bed. In BKK patpong, they don't. Do they have a ST room in HH?. For a BJ, I don't mind sharing a room with separating curtains, but sometimes i feel like FS, and prefer a private room. Would be handy to know.

Archived