Friday Aug. 24th at Gulliver's

rickfarang

We missed some of you guys last night.

There was a fair turn-out last night, though not so many that we had to shout over each other to carry on a conversation. There was also interesting conversation all around and plenty of familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones (to me at least).

After dinner, some of us wound up at Siam Smile (On Suk 7/1, I think), where we could sit in sort of a living room overlooking the bar in relative quiet and continue weighty discussions of important aspects of life :beer: . Thank goodness there were some pleasing women in the room so the view was great all evening. :D

I really wish I could get to Bangkok more often. I am now trying to arrange my trips to and through Bangkok include a Friday night when practical.

We missed some of you guys last night.

There was a fair turn-out last night, though not so many that we had to shout over each other to carry on a conversation. There was also interesting conversation all around and plenty of familiar faces as well as a couple of new ones (to me at least).

After dinner, some of us wound up at Siam Smile (On Suk 7/1, I think), where we could sit in sort of a living room overlooking the bar in relative quiet and continue weighty discussions of important aspects of life :beer: . Thank goodness there were some pleasing women in the room so the view was great all evening. :D

I really wish I could get to Bangkok more often. I am now trying to arrange my trips to and through Bangkok include a Friday night when practical.

(Yes, a duplicate post, but where is the "Delete Post" button when you need it?)

Archived