BeeJay goed for GTG Part II ( FIX )

BJ_Blackowitz

That Wednesday I met the Hotel lady mentioned above, she was with her butterfly girlfriends and was to shy to approach me, so she had her friends ask if she could chat with me, I chatted a little with her and even when her English was OK, she still was rather reserved. As it turned out she was looking for a more serious relationship then a quick ONS. That night I went home alone and had a good night rest. I needed that actually after all the troubles I went through with Joy.

The Thursday my hormones where flowing all over, so I decided to give Lolitas in HuaHin another visit. I selected one of the older (31) Ladies and she did take good care of me, even if she declind BBBJ, she did an excellent Job in BJ and perfect riming, she had me shaking all over when she removed the rubber and finished by hand, letting me past her face. After that treat I headed back to Hilton Disco (aka Hilton Pickup Brothel).

Friday I met Tan (Hotel lady) again and we danced a little and chatted some more. After the Hilton closed we headed to one of the karaoke bars and had a few more drinks and some sing sing a song. (she drank only orange juice). The bar we were in was the same I frequented a lot last trip as this was where Joyâ??s brother was working, he greeted me friendly knowing the Joy nd I split up, he asked why, and I explained she was to energetic for me and drank a little to much to my liking. We had a good time, but still Tan wanted to go home alone. Fine with me as I did like her and decided to do the dirty thing other ways.

The next day, Saturday Tan told me she could not go out long as she had to work until 10PM and then again the next morning. I told her we could meet the day after and went bar hopping that day. As I passed one of the bars on soi selakam in HuaHin I was dragged into a bar by two ladies, Git and An where the names. These lovely creatures seemed eager to please but where not the real lookers. In the bar he sure knew how to diddle and fiddle and got me horny quikly ( about 10PM). I decided to BF them both and we headed back to the hotel at 11PM. The shag was OK, An had a very tight pussy that could barely handle my finger , Git was alittle more wide and was dripping wet quikly, seems she really liked me. I shagged them both and came over gits face and tits. An told she was hurt as I was so â??bigâ?Â. I said, we will fix that next time. After the bedfun I headed back to Hilton and met Tanâ??s friends and drank a few drinks and went to the karaoke bars after closing time. There I met the two again (A & G) the flew over me and we had some fun in the karaoke bar too.

Next day (Sunday) tan SMSâ??d me asking if I had good fun hat night and who these girls where, I told here they were old friends from one of the bars I played pool in and I was a little Mao (drunk) that nigh. The Sunday was a non bar day (Mothersday) but a few where open, I met a Guy from England there and a crazy scott living in Holland. Had a few good laughs and went to Hilton disco. Being a little to drunk for action I decided to head home alone.

We arranged to meet that night again. We met and had some drinks (OJ alone for her) She did want to go home early again as she had to work early next morning, so I headed for the karaoke bars. I war more or less dragged in by a few of the Uturn girls. When we passed the lazy chairs bar I saw Tan and ditched the UTUN girls and asked tan, I thought U wanted to go home. We talked a lot, but she also asked who these 4 girls where, I Told the half-truth and we talked a lot more. By now tan became more relaxed and itimate. She even kissed a little bit. We still went home alone that night at about 3 AM.

That Tuesday I met Tan again, and she was by now deicing further, Cuddle up, did some dancing , kisses and so on, but still decided to go home alone. Actually, one of her non BTF friends is the receptionist in my hotel who knows my score, so it might be that there was some communication between them as well about my person. She went home at 1 am, I said I would get a few drinks at the Karaoke bars, where I was met by the Uturn girls. One of them (Joon) is a real sweety with a lovely body and stunning smile. I joined up with her and we decided to go to my place later. As we where feeding and had some drinks Tans friend passed by and gave me a very angry look, (the bitch was a 1st class BTF herself) Joon and I hit the sack and she proved to be a number one fuck. BBBJ, wet all over and sever positions. No Anal though, After I was finished I fiddle her and rubbed her clit until she had a squirting orgasm. She bit my shoulder and left a real â??ownerships markingâ? how I hate this, but after she came she grabbed another rubber and rode me to another orgasm. All that for a mere 1000 baht, what more could you ask for?

Next moring an SMS came why I was doing this to her (TAN) her friend told her she saw me sitting with Joon and the other UTurn girls. I phoned her and told she must be mistaken as I was drinking only with the girls and bla die bla. She accepted and we arranged to meet that night 10PM after her shift. I Also promised my massagelady I take her to the movies that night which we did, As I was waiting for her to park her motorbike, one of Tans friends saw me ( marketvillage in HuaHin) and asked me if I was alone, I said no I am with one of my friends from he hotel who I have invited to the movies. In the theatre the Massagelady really cuddle up to me and we had a nice movie and great time together (no sex). After about 10 minutes in the movie an sms came from Tan, asking to bring a book while I was in the MarketVillage, her friend informed her off course where I was and with whom. I SMSâ??d back that I would bring it with me off course.

When we met Tan told me she was sad as I went to the movies with someone else , it appeared she was just about to ask me to take her to the movies. I told her about my â??relationshipâ? with the ML and she was satisfied with that. That night we got really more intimate, kissing and so on, but she still wanted to go home alone. (darn) I again went to the Bars and met some of my friends I shagged in the past and took one home with me.

It seems the HuaHin Press got word of that as Tan SMSâ??d me hat moring she was very annoyed as I was BTFâ??ing again. I decided to let go now and went for more fun that night with the Two shags I had before. I called them and told them come to Hitlon after work,

one other friend joined in and we had a ball in the disco , me dancing with three dames and the good part of it was that my ex-ex GF was also there. She annoyed me last year with a lot off phonecalls to my mobile in farangland and the whole stuff She Skyped me a few times this trip (she was one of the sources who told me Joy was cheating on me) I really disliked her and did a lot of effort to show her I was having a great time, while she was getting none.

At closing time we hit the sack but An decided not to be fucked. I told her â??no play = no pay and she left.â? I fucked her girlfriend senseless and she wanted to stay only to get some more early morning. I threw her out at 8:30 AM and went golfing. Some sms from tan dropped in, telling she would not open her heart again to men as the all sucked and would be a Butterfly girl also. That made me a little sad as she was not the kind of girl for that. Later I had a few good conversations with her, telling he also that if she really liked me, why did she not go with me then? She was to reserved for that and was afaraid to get hurt, even if she knew that I do not BTF when with a GF.

Last night in HH I decided to Take Joon with me again. The fuck was good as the last one, but I was still sad over what I did to Tan. (Bad conscience??) Next day I Checked out and used the taxi service tan arranged for me, She did an excellent job there. The best Long distance taxi I ever used, on time, good driver, knew his way around and for a very good price (Tan did not want her provision). I had some more SMS and MSM chat with tan on which one of them she singed of with Buterfly Tan. I replied on that that may next time we can fly together, signed Helicopter Pilot BeeJay. She called me straight after that and told me she hoped to see me again as she had a very good time with me, despite the â??troublesâ?Â, I Said, we probably missed out a good occasion but will call her again when I get to HH. Just hope she will not have hardened out by then.

More to follow on BKK Action

Archived