BeeJay goes for GTG Part III (Last )

BJ_Blackowitz

Day 1 BKK

Hitting ground, I Shit Shave and Shower and go for a massage on Suk Soi 19. Happay Massage, A medium massage with HJ followed.

She quoted 1000 baht afterwards on which I said : no way, 300 for her as the HJ was bad as well as the massage and she did not quote 1000 up front. I just gave her the money, got dressed and left.

Friday I met the Thai360 meeting in Gully and handed over some dutch cheese to KS. (hope You like it KS)

After the meeting I headed to SC and ended up in the bar with no name where I puicked on of the active girls that was willing to please.

She was a good fuck and a funny girl but a little to chubby for further pickings.

Saturday.

Sleep longer, do some work and head through the day. @ Night I first visit AW in NEP and see some eyecandy, but the prices quoted are out of league. 2k5 for ST. they must be kiddingâ?¦ So I head to SC and hit shark. After minutes my last pickup ( march) is hopping on my lap and has here barfine already take care off.

We arranged 1k5 for ST ( I only do LT now with ladies I really like, but I must do some work in the morning to) the ST turned out to be 3 hours and 2 shags. BBBJ and COF.

Sunday I packed my bags and headed for HuaHin

When I ame back fro HuaHin I had about 30 hrs for some sanuk and visited Diamond massage on SOI 19 after dropping my laundry opposite of that shop. The Girls asked me to sit with them and started joking, They asked if I wanted a banana , on which I replied mai aow krap pom mai aow Banana song. ( Tnx U not need, I do not need two Bananas.) Laughs all over and one of the replies was, Khun mee Banana same same ?? on which a wester style banana was shown, I said, Mai mee, Pom mee Banana Jay mak mak. ( I have a larger one ) One of the Younger girls then Guided me upstairs where a real massage bed was and a shower in the room. The massage was good, and my pole was ready for action when she did my front side, she asked if I wanted Happy ending, I asked how much for here, on which she asked Nung Pan ( 1000) I reply Peng Mak Mak na krap (too expensive) saam Roi, HJ ??, we settled on 500 and a good HJ with rimming and licking was provided. A great orgasm followed, even If I had two that night , I still was spraying with lots of jissm and was happy with her service. I paid the 500 to her and paid the rest downstairs.

Thinking the bars would be closed because off the Referendum, I arranged to meet Fa from the Start of the trip with her friends ( off course do GTG come with friends to get some of the farang cake. I asked one of the farang I met in HH to join as well as he arrived in BKK the night be4) I was not so interested in FA or her friends and left early pretending to have prombles with my stomach . At about 11PM I left and headed to SC.

Full action there and I went to shark to see a full display of girls on the whole scale, lots of girls available and not many punters. I just watched the meatshow and saw a real lovely (tiny) one with a nice body. I asked her to sit with me and have a drink. She spoke remarkably good English (#37) And I asked if I could BF her, she quoted 2k but would only go ST. As I was really interested in her body I agreed and we went to the hotel. She is a 23yr old student in the hotel school and could speak English really well so we had a chat and hit the showers. In the bed she was very professional, no real GF, covered BJ but a great fuck, I took her in several positions and came deep inside her pussy boucing her tiny butt from behind. ( Tjept nit noi she told me). That was my 4th orgasm that day, and I was satisfied more the enough for that day. I slipped her 2k1 , showered together and said goodbye. I slept well that night and woke up in the morning to do some more work and prepare for a Business meeting around lunchtime.

After the meeting I had to take care of a promise to meet a girl from the PI in BKK, she is a teacher and I promised to take some chocolates. She was a good chat and we had some Coffee, I will see her next time and who knows is she a keeper for further trips (She has now already asked when I come back again)

By now I had three hours until late checkout and decided to go to Tulip massage at Thong Lor BTS. Raving reviews are seen on the boards about this place and I had a few names in my mind. I came in and Asked if Nestle was available, she is described as a great girl with perfect attitude and nice body (breasts enlarged though). We showered and before the massage she started to blow me. I started to lick her as well and came in her mouth after 5 minutes of play. A shower followed and the a good massage. The massage had a reloading effect on my better parts and a good fuck was ended by a tit spray. Since we still had some time I told her I massage you nit noi ?? I gave her a good nice massage with some diddling. She was really relaxed and quoted me 1K after the treat (Khun Jay dee mak, make me very happy too). I still gave her 1k2 and she gave me her phone number and told me to call her when I got back to BKK.I left empty and more than satisfied 2½ hrs after entering the building.

I packed my suitcase, and paid the hotel, Telling I will be back by 11PM to pickup my gear and went to SC. My 1st visit was the NN Bar wanting a Belgium beer. I was greeted by the chubby one from day #2 and she joined me for a drink, she was trying to get me horny again , but I explained I was drained, I still fiddled her and had some fun, but after two drinks I said goodbye and left for Shark. One of the welcome girls from outside dragged me in and sat with me, A real hotty, saamsip sii, great attitude, soft lips and nice set of racks. I told I was empty but she was invited for a drink and talk. She kissed me full on the mouth and started diddling too, but only little effects were â??feelableâ? . She told, you have 30 minutes ( I make you cume once more, but I know that would be a forced fuck that I really do not like) So I chatted more and within 5 minutes she gave me her phone nr to call her when I get back to the big mango. I Paid, left and went to Soi 4 walking the wall of shame getting my chick on the stick near soi 11. great chicken that guy sells, I have one every day I am in Bangers, he knows me and charges 15baht only for the big drumsticks. I go to M2N and sit on the outside stools looking over the flock entering NEP and enjoy the view. A Girl from M2N joins me but is a little reserved 1st on chatting me up, I am not to shy so I chat her a little and give her a drink. Nam Som is ordered and I order one other Black With Diet Coke and we chat a little, where from and so on. This hotty is from Bankok area, near the new airport she tells me. ( she was not Isran for sure) I tell I leav that night and just like to chat a little she agrees but slips her phonenr and tells me to call her when I come back, she will pick me up from the airport. (She must think, what I can catch at the airport will be with me for that day for sureâ?¦)

I Thank her and pay the bill and catch a Taxi that brings me to soi 19, pick up the gear and head to the Airport.

Epilog

If you want to do the GTG be prepared for the following

1) if the GTG are golddiggers, you pay for everything , a expensive experience.

2) If the GTG is a real GTG , she will NOT fuck you for a long time. If you do the dirty thing somewhere else, do it outside of her influence circle..

3) They are VERY paranoid about Farang only wanting to fuck (true).

4) Treat them with care and do not push them, that can put you back a few days in effort.

I had a lot of fun this trip, spent a great deal of money on the GTGâ??s which satisfied the mind more then the body. If all you want is a cheap fuck, go to the beer bars, pay the BF, the Girl and fuck them. This is BY FAR the cheapest way of getting you rocks off. Drink in bars where you do not fuck that saves money too.

Signing off

Helicopter Pilot BeeJay

Well, BJ, i just returned back from our favourite Thonglor place. the shorthaired gal was busy, so was your coffee girl, but I chose my favourite DeuanHa, and she gave a stirling performance. After round two, we ended up lying exhausted on the bed, drinking beer and trying to remember the words to Tai Oratai's song about missing a feen from Nakon Panom, which is where most of the girls in that place come from, same as my exGF. Never made it past three lines.

What a superb woman, and fantastic performance. Well worth a 500Bt tip.

Now i think I need a sleep before hitting SC tonight. one night only in BKK, i expect to be very humble by tomorrow on my flight home.

well, my 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm i did sleep alone, but not later, though not much sleep after all, pleased I had the catnap earlier.

Now, 9.30 AM feel like shit with the consistency of a microwaved croissant. but happy, drained of baht and bodily fluids.

• 3 weeks later...
Day 1 BKK

If you want to do the GTG be prepared for the following

2) If the GTG is a real GTG , she will NOT fuck you for a long time. If you do the dirty thing somewhere else, do it outside of her influence circle..

3) They are VERY paranoid about Farang only wanting to fuck (true).

4) Treat them with care and do not push them, that can put you back a few days in effort.

Helicopter Pilot BeeJay

How true, there is one lady I really like to 'just be with', she has a very good job, we travel around the country together and she even pays some of the expense, insists actually. I do sense the paranoid however, we have overnighted about 10 days total and she still hasn't figured out I'm not just out looking to get laid. I would change 2 to say "If the GTG is a real GTG , she will NOT fuck you for a very long time.", which is OK with me, I really like having a friend when I travel and if I feel the need to get laid a BG is fine without future complications.

Archived