London contingent ( Old skool) meeeting

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no,no,no.

the London Contingent are a bunch of well mannered gentlemen well versed in the art of conversation,well they have been ever since Carew left the UK.... :tophat:

Tonight will be an evening of philosophical chat,polite handshakes and everyone taking their turn in talking.

we will be drinking in an restrained manner and no smut will be mentioned.

we are all true Gentlemen........ :grinyes:

a report.

i arrived at the Pub at around 19:45 and looked around and saw no-one i knew.

bought a drink and suddenly spoke to me and i recognised as someone i had met before but not a Board Member.

he pointed out Spirit and no wonder i hadn't seen the bugger,he has grown his hair into a mane of locks and looks so smooth......

soon BangkokButcher arrived and good to shake his hand again after around 3 Years.

soon people started arriving and we had to move outside onto the pavement as many of us were smokers and these Days no smoking in Pubs..... :cussing:

but it was more fun,warm evening and everyone mingled and got to know each other again.

ChelseaFan and i got to know each other again and had a very intelligent chat about the coming Football Season.

we have our rivalry but both known athat anything said on the Board is said in jest,nothing malicious.

then we had a treat...........

one of those big monster fuck-off trucks appeared driving down Charing Cross Road and hey,it was Chris Eubank the boxer.... :boxing:

he was a little stuck in traffic and happily posed for Photo's and shook many hands.....and i have to say i rushed up to shake his hand..... :tophat:

much more interesting standing on the street as we could observe the passing world and 1 hot babe in a red dress was noticed by more then one Member..... :yay:

for the 1st time over the Weekend i managed to make a fool of myself...... :doah:

there was a girl who Spirit thought might have been from Mexico or that part of the World and she was giving all her Friends the kiss as she greeted them.

i thought why not try for a kiss and got in line...........

she wasn't that impressed when she saw me and just glared and walked away...........nothing ventured,nothing gained as they say.a while later i liked the look of a Girl who i thought from around Italy way and decided to have a chat.

whispered those famous 'sweet nothings' into her ear and then caressed her shapely bottom.

SHE WAS NOT HAPPY............. :shakehead

and i had to beat a hasty retreat............

the Night quickly slipped away and as i was staying at Spirit's place for the Night i had to slip away as well when he wanted to leave.

onto the Tube and i had a bit of a kip before the short walk to his flat.

horrified to learn that the dwelling used to be the abode of Carew and i cringed when i thought of all the debauched things that might have happened in the room i was sleeping in.... :eek:

not a good Night's sleep and up early,trying to make a coffee from Spirit's kettle......not very successful.

up and we chatted for a while and i had a craving for a full English Breakfast....... :elephant:

with my new diet i'm not allowed all that fried shit or even Alcohol but thought fuck it,a good blow out once in a while will not hurt that much.

we walked to a pub and had half an eye on the sport on TV as we perused the Morning Papers and had a drink.

Spirit was making phone calls arranging for people to meet us to watch the England Game later that Day but sadly no-one turnrd up...... :(

Spirit had pointed out a Polish Girl working in a shop across the street and said she supplementby pulling tricks.

i went to have a closer look and thought she was quite hot..........smoking.

thought i might have a chat later.

Spirit and i moved to another Pub and then it all went pear-shaped.

Football started and Spirit said he had to go somewhere else and see a Friend and would be back in 10 Minutes.

90 Minutes later and no sign of Spirit and after 6 Hours of drinking i thought it might be a good time for me to leave and go home.

but i wandered down the road to chance my arm with the Polish Girl and when i entered the shop there was another Polish Girl in there and i sorta make my intentions clear to her and asked her to 'make any arrangements'.

she spoke to the Girl who i thought might be available to show me a 'good time' and they both went outside and lit up and chatted.

i was classed over and the Polish Girl was beside her with rage.

she slapped me round the face and in no uncertain terms what she thought of me for thinking she was a whore........WTF.

i was only going on another persons say-so.........

for the 3rd time in 24 Hours i beat a hasty retreat with her curses following me down the street while my cheek was still stinging...... :o

managed to get to the Tube Station and embarked on my journey South.

lucky it was a straight line and no changes.

promptly fell asleep and magicly woke up at my Station and got off.

decided to have a walk through Chinatown and just look at the hotties walking around and then walked the 3 Minutes t Soho just to check out the area.

very surprised to find a lack of Women walking the streets and those that were available were working in Hostess Bars where you could enter for around 800Bt and then have 5 Minutes worth of chat with the Girls to decide whaich one you would like.

took a raincheck when i was told as soon as you sat down there was a charge of around 20,000Bt to buy the drink you never ordered..........i passed and just went and got my train home........

interesting 24 Hours and thanks to Spirit for letting me bed down at his place......... :thumbup:

but one thing i noticed.

in a Pub and on a balcony and while having a cigarette i leaned out into the open air and satisfied my craving.

but seen by the Pub staff and told that new laws said that you caannot smoke if you are on the Pub's premises.

so i was not allowed to blow smoke into the street but ok for me to go outside the pub and blow smoke INTO the Pub.

makes no sense to me............. :banghead:

Archived