Female tattoo on vagina

Bnenee

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks to be the same general style or design. Iâ??m also told by her that the placing is there - because she wishes to be discrete. As I have not got any further clues worth exploring â?? have I no other option than to believe her. Itâ??s a tattoo in traditional style in a unusual place.

Hmmm. Usually, those temple tattoos are quite serious. Above the waist is for defensive purposes, i.e., protection from evil, bullets, etc. Below the waist is for offensive purposes and usually only sported by gangsters.

Cheers,

SD

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, if it's below the waistline on a female, a monk did NOT do it...and it's protection because she is (or was) into some kinda nasty shit...women usually only get tattoos because they're into black magic themselves and are afraid of reprisals.

it's also probably Khmer, since Thais, even though they won against the Khmers in 1431 and stole all their knowledge and science, literature, dance, etc., still fear the shit out of them and value their alphabet to have all sorts of power (though they won't admit it's the Khmer alphabet, Thais invented this word "khorm"--which fucking MEANS khmer--so they can say "it's not khmer, it's khorm"...the khorm being the mythical giants who built Angkor Wat, and the Khmers being the pathetic savages to the east and south of Thailand today, etc., yadayadayada...)

who knows, maybe your girl in question is Khmer?

preahko

The tattoo was made by a female artist. I think it had a the "YAN" (ยั���) symbol in the center, however it's been a while since I seen the tattoo close so I might be wrong. And Yes, she is in the magic business. I have a copy of a Thai love spell she has cast upon a man. No success however so far I'm told - I know she is now trying to get his love by cooking spicy Thai food. And No - she is as Thai as one can be - not Khmer

Archived