BG7

Sarisin

What's up with the BierGarten on Soi 7?

Last night I decided to visit (today is a holiday in the LOS - Chulalongkorn Day) and the place was only about half full. And, what was available could only be described as a collection of hags, old battle axes, and Weight Watchers dropouts.

I did note one interesting procession while I sat there. About every 10 minutes several stunners would walk in, make a perfunctory orbit around the the main bar (eyes pretty much straight ahead), and then stroll out again. Presumably returning to StunnerLand.

Actually, I suspect the management of BG7 has a few stunners on retainer and has them do a lap every once in awhile. Meanwhile the rest of the 'talent' is just plain abysmal.

OK, it was a Monday night, but I thought, like Thermae, the place was fairly consistent every night. Maybe just a bad night there?

I contrast this with NEP that was pretty damn busy in the gogo bars I visited. I don't get out much during the week, but I really enjoyed the fun in the bars last night.

"I did note one interesting procession while I sat there. About every 10

minutes several stunners would walk in, make a perfunctory orbit around the

the main bar (eyes pretty much straight ahead), and then stroll out again.

Presumably returning to StunnerLand."

Next time go on a "mission" and follow them back to "stunnerland".

let us know where it is.

Seriously, I have noted holidays seem to be rather slow in the night life dept.

maybe the best girls and their "dates" use holidays to go out. ( or stay in for that matter)

Talking to some 'old friends' in the BG left me with the impression a lot of the 'stunners' are in Singapore/HK/overseas now and will only return to BKK for high season (nov-feb). The cosmopolitan lifestyle is spreading among the lookers-in-business.

Archived