Flights back to the UK

Shibuya

Try Air Asia to Macau, ferry to Hong Kong, and Oasis to London. Play with the dates for the cheapest fare. I was playing around with the dates for a trip myself to UK next year. It can be done for as little as 7000 baht o/w incl taxes in low season. But you're more likely looking at about 10,000 baht incl taxes at the moment.

Before you book, read the conditions. As shygye said, some airlines require you to show the credit card you booked with at checkin.

:beer:

Try Air Asia to Macau, ferry to Hong Kong, and Oasis to London. Play with the dates for the cheapest fare. I was playing around with the dates for a trip myself to UK next year. It can be done for as little as 7000 baht o/w incl taxes in low season. But you're more likely looking at about 10,000 baht incl taxes at the moment.

Before you book, read the conditions. As shygye said, some airlines require you to show the credit card you booked with at checkin.

:beer:

That's exactly how i got here, well the reverse, the problem with that was that Oasis are only really cheap if you book well in advance. They were asking £309 for a flight next Tuesday.

Also, once you figure in a hotel room and the inevitable bar crawl round kowloon it tends to work out about the same.

Qatar for 19000 to Gatwick, i went for,

in the end. Altho i just realized i will be flying to the middle east on September 11th......

Archived