Do condoms reduce pleasure for women also?

junglesoup

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, don't know about the girl, but I've been known to turn a studded condom inside-out so *I* get the pleasure! :grinyes:

Try these Moo.

Durex Mutual Pleasure condoms

Durex_Mutual_Pleasure.jpg

Durex Mutual Pleasure condoms are shaped and textured for mutual pleasure of both partners. Mutual Pleasure condoms have two sections of ribs, we counted 8 ribs at the top and 24 ribs at the bottom. The ribs along with hundreds of raised studs are sure to increase her pleasure but the condom is also wider at the top with a contoured shape to increase comfort and pleasure for him. Durex Mutual Pleasure condoms have a low latex scent and each condom is electronically tested for safety and reliability. Durex, the world's leading condom brand with over 75 years of quality and experience.

Actually' date=' don't know about the girl, but I've been known to turn a studded condom inside-out so *I* get the pleasure! :grinyes:[/quote']

Try these Moo.

Durex Mutual Pleasure condoms

Durex_Mutual_Pleasure.jpg

That looks just like the mosque around the corner from my villa :D

Thin condoms are made to the same standard as thicker condoms and have to pass the same tests and the manufacturers claim they're just as strong.

You're right to recommend lube though. Condoms have broken on me on two occasions in the past - both Durex and both with Thai girls. One who was tight and dry as sand, the other just ultra tight. I always carry those little sachets of lube now. What's the best lube to use is an interesting topic in itself.

Archived