Do condoms reduce pleasure for women also?

junglesoup

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I tested out that Pasante Unique condom with a wank and here's my review. Awful. It's basically a piece of cling film with a big green label with the words "PENIS THIS SIDE" a big down arrow then "META PENE ESTE LADO". Rather than unroll it you pull it on and you're left with loose plastic at the base. The condom material makes the sound of a supermarket plastic bag and wrinkles up on your tool. The only good thing about it is that it conducts heat well. Even from this crappy company it beggars belief they're selling this piece of shit.

Lol, cheers WL. I know to avoid that one now. The Sagami one from what I have read seems to be a real winner. But I guess it wont hurt to try a few different ones.

I noticed on the website it talks about the benefits of the Sagami over other latex condoms. It says storage for up to 10 years, rather than 5 years for a latex condom...jesus man. Anybody that has an unused condom for 10 years it would appear has lost hope,lol :D . 10 years without a shag! Crazy. But the no smell thing is a winner also.

cheers.

What a nice summary for comdoms.Thanks guys!

Does a woman feel less with a condom. I can only answer that question from myself and cannot say whether other women feel the same.

Okay there we go. No less feeling while inside. Unless the comdom is too wide that takes feeling away. For outside Pussy slipping and sliding feels best without condom. But the guy feels less and tends to fuck quick like a rabbit to feel more. This is not always in sync with what the woman wants,.

Sorry to hear you picked up HIV, Junglesoup! You seem to deal quite matter of fact like. My friend has the virus for 20 years already and it aint looking he is gonna die.

Archived