CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FANTASY GAME.

sayjann

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm gonna have a moan and it's only the first round of matches..... :cussing:

the Fabregas 'Goal' should not be given to him.... :nono:

definately an own Goal but UEFA have given him the points so far in this compie.

could make a difference at the end of the compie and i will not be happy about that.

i'm not going to spit the dummy out yet as UEFA might change their minds but if they don't i will be unhappy.

no fucking way was Fabregas' shot going in the net before the deflection..... :shakehead

if i lose the Compie to anyone by 50 points then not a problem.

but if someone like LG(who has Fabregas)beats me by 4 points to top spot i will be spitting blood.

anyone have any idea what the point is of the target thingie?.

i got 7 out of 10 over the 2 Days and don't see the point of it.

doesn't seem to gain you any extra points.

• 2 weeks later...

annoyed with myself this Gameweek.

lost my lead to LG because of an error of judgement.

Real away to Lazio and thought it might be a tough Game and took the Captaincy away from Van Nistelrooy.

gave it to Rooney as i fancied him to do well against Roma and i was happy when he scored.

but that tall Dutchie scores 2 Goals in Rome and if i had left things alone i would still be top...........

but LG is only top because Fabregas is still credited with the Goal in the 1st Game,total travesty and i am steaming at the ears even more at the moment.

but where is last Years winner........?????????

is he behind me by some distance....??????

You'll be even more pleased to learn that the only reason I still had Ruud as skipper was that I missed the early kick off time in Moscow and couldn't make any changes to my team!

I think you'll have to let the Fabregas one go now, SJ. I can't honestly remember, but was the shot not heading towards the goal? That's usually enough for the attacker to get credit rather than the defender, however big the deflection was.

nothing to be done about the Fabregas Goal after all this time,but still annoying.

the ball was definately missing the Goal when it was deflected in.

but never mind,if having to win after having to beat the officials as well as your good self then it will be much sweeter...... :)

How is everyone doing in these stupid stars for each matchday?

I got 3 then 5 for this weeks efforts.

But looks again like I havent got the right team in place to win :(

I just double checked my team and Cuellar came off the bench! yeeha! 6 points!

( still only 45 in total though :( )

Archived