english breakfast Sukhumvit

kevkev1888

B1200 I think but maybe less -- we usually have discount vouchers for some % (not sure how much) but I'm out of them now. Same deal as the Marriott, open 1130-1530, so four hours of eatin' great food and swillin' champers.

I'm sure they'll allow midgets...they eat less. It's a profit deal for them!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the hell not, you guys came to the Marriot on my call, it would be impolite not to repricate the invite, See you sunday.

Sorry boys, not gonna happen. All kinds of dramas with this here moe-chine. I'll be in Oz a few morw days. Fuck, fuck fuck...stuck in hotel (again) for my B-Day. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :(:banghead::banghead: :onfire: :nono:

Push it off a week? We'll do it the 23rd, before I go to Osaka...

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

beans on toast, great post workout snack!!!

bangers are these , i'll bring you some, can i get through us customs?......sausages are a treat these days for me but when i eat i have them, my only concern is newmarket is a racehorse town.....i wonder if they source the meat from the knackers yard? :crazy: ....

(Decides to take a break from 'special project' on a Saturday morning i.e: Lumbered with job that boss won't do.)

Hi lads,

Sausages. Bags o' mystery is an English sausage. (with apologies to longfellow) - when they're good they're good, but when they're bad they're 'orrid.

I used to bake 'em. Seriously.

Or - and you need to take a LOT of time for this - this is not fast food - a frying pan (non stick) on the lowest possible heat, (match flame ish.) Slow fried in own juices. Look beautiful when finished. Taste alright too..

Proper Cumberland sausage whilst excellent, I don't really think lends itself to a breakfast. It's too much of a meal in itself. But, if Cumberland's your think try to get Woodhall's of Eskdale. The Duke of Edinburgh does. He likes a proper brekky; sets him up nicely for a full day's xenophobia...

(Realises report still not complete. Not enough arse-licky superlatives in it like 'graciously' and 'eminently'. What larks! What bollocks.)

Just had toast with beans on it, and a poached egg on top...feel very British now...and oddly, I have a sudden urge to drive on the left side of the road... :) oddly, it was really good...sort of reminiscent of a breakfast dish my first wife made, eggs beans and tortillas...

I know someone said Heinze beans...I'll look for them, I used Bush beans (will boycott in the future just on principle) the toast was brown sprouted multi grain bread, made by a cooperative of communal hippies in Berkeley (not kidding), the egg, farm raised, free ranged organic...I mean this is still California... :)

Archived