english breakfast Sukhumvit

kevkev1888

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]"Just had toast with beans on it, and a poached egg on top"[/color]

Poached egg?

Where I eat in the USA, I been trying to get them to fry me 2 poached, double yoked duck eggs cooked easy over. I found a store that sells duck eggs but I don't know if any of them are double yoked. And I am afraid of poaching the eggs.

BKKtraveller how can you fry a poached egg? and over easy? Your a worry you Yanks when it comes to food.

Best way to poach an egg is have the water boiling slowly in deep pan or saucepan. Add little salt and a spoon of vinegar.

Crack your bum nuts (eggs) into a bowl or saucer and then slide them into the slowley boiling water.

They should form a nice tear drop shape and then cook for about 3-4 minutes for a little runny on the inside.

Make a nice hot tomato salsa to be spooned on the side.

Dingo breakfast:a piss and good look around.

Breakfast of champions: need no explanation!

Hair of the dog Breakfast: same as the dingo breakfast except that you knock down a cold can of beer as well.

Technocolour Breakfast: A shot of chartreuse or Jagermeister first thing after a heavey night. Usually results in a 10 foot roster tail of vomit.

Super Prairie Oyster Breakfast: one shot of Vodka, one of Tequila 3 teaspoons of Tabasco sauce, 2 oysters, pepper salt and top up with tomato juice. Has the same effect as the Techno breakfast except its out of both ends instead of one!

Archived